So far this drug seems to doing what it's supposed to do, the only problem side effect is that I have developed a minor heart problem (A-Fib) this is a known but rare side effect... So now I'm also taking a medication to help control my A-Fib. I've been using this drug for about 4 months and have been seeing positive results through blood tests and check-ups. I have had CLL For over 6 years and ...

If you are on medicare part D, how in the world can you afford it with a monthly co-pay of 2,600$. We will probably have to sell some of our things. I have to stay on this for the rest of my life and I can,t find any help. weeee

John R. | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/25/2021
Condition: Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia

Only 60 so was employed, but currently on DL. Been on drug for only 3 weeks now but it has increased my energy upon exertion. Main side effects for me are pain in bones, muscles, and joints. Effects of WM remain but I wanted to post a review for younger patients.

Robbing B | 75 or over | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/1/2019
Condition: Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia

Anaemia reduced considerably but I still get breathless on exertion. Despite walking everyday I still walk slowly but a year ago I frequently had to use a wheelchair when available. Otherwise I am delighted with my progress.

JMC | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/7/2018
Condition: Mantle Cell Lymphoma

I've had some side effects ,which were tolerable.Been on Imbruvica for one year(battling MCL for 12 years with 4 different chemos treatment)No new nodes anywhere, some minor pains in joints(gout)but very lucky that my last line of defense is working.Thanks Imbruvica for adding a new year and maybe more

toby | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
4/23/2018

effective

zaax | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/15/2018
Condition: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia

Why is it so expensive in the USA, when is only $400 for 90 capsules in India?