Previously I had interferon & ribavirin for chronic Hep C for 48 weeks. This didn't resolve my virus. Now taking a combination of Olysio & Sovaldi in my 7th week and now my liver is finally clear from infection. I had very little side affects mainly headaches & tiredness were present. I would ask your gastro or infectious disease Dr to try this on them if they want a total cure for Hep C...:)

Lucy | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/29/2014
Condition: Chronic Infection of Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Virus

Very happy with results. Side effects red rash like areas on skin., insomnia and tiredness. Immune system low so caught a lot of cold/sinus problems

CHEROKEECHIC57 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient