Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Duavee oral.

4/3/2020 9:44:28 PM

Reviewer: Deb, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    My only complaint about taking Duavee is soreness of neck and upper chest. I really notice this about 1 year into taking this medication. I thought it was my bed; pillows; etc. Then I started to ease off Duavee; taking it every other day; notice my neck pain started to ease up. Iâ??m weaning myself off this medication. Now every time I take it, within an hour my neck pain comes back! D ... Show Full Comment

12/22/2019 10:17:42 PM

Reviewer: Eatfermented, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm 55, perimenopausal and my biggest complaint has been hot flashes. I've been on Duavive (Canada) for 6 weeks and I've been feeling so much better in so many ways, BUT I will likely have to go off it because I've had a terrible flare up of IBS and pain under the right ribs. I don't blame Duavive in particular, I blame sex hormone supplementation in general as this happened 2 ... Show Full Comment

7/30/2018 4:31:24 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    It was not explained to me that I would gain weight and puff up due to this drug. Given the choice, I would have endured the night sweats as opposed to work very hard to remove the unwanted weight.

6/26/2018 9:36:25 PM

Reviewer: Kim, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I always research any medication that have been prescribed. I did this one as well. After taking it for about four days I was having severely increased heart rate and blood pressure. My blood pressure and heart rate are usually fairly normal. The fourth night my heart rate was 114 while resting.

3/14/2018 3:07:57 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Duavee for almost 3 yrs. I felt it was working well. I quit taking it last week. My insurance quit paying for it. I also have gained 25 pounds since starting it. My eyesight has gotten worse quickly. I don't know if it's duavee or being 51 yrs. old. I hope my body can adjust to not taking it and hope to loose this very uncomfortable weight gain.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day