well, I have only been on this med for 3 days. I take 40mg twice per day. it is time release. the Q is 12 hrs. It replaced hdyrocodone 10mg 7 times a day. It is very much superior to former drug.I have had NO ill feelings in this very short time I have been taking it.

This drug does not work. I think the pharmaceutical company is perpetuating the hype to increase sales. The chart to convert from norco to zohydro is way off. I have been on norco for three tears. Was very excited to start a new drug I could take once every 12 hours. I couldn't be more disappointed with it. I am going back on norco.

sillyworm | 55-64 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
8/19/2019
Condition: Chronic Pain

I have chronic pain from a bulging lower disc and upper shoulder nerve damage/fibromyalgia from 26 years of factory work.I have been through the mill with pain medications.The most recent combination worked the best.2 20mg Zohydros a day with 4 to 5 7.5 vicoprofens for break through pain which I could further reduce with medical marijuana.I was getting the Zohydro ER through a Quick Care Pharm program..$20 a month.When I called to set up my next delivery they said they were not carrying it anymore! Currently trying to find a way to receive this medication again.It is a MIRACLE MEDICATION! Now it will cost me over $400.I cannot afford it.Still waiting on a Replacement..now I am taking 8 to 10 7.5 vicoprofens a day.The med marijuana was great with break through pain with the Zohydro base...it is not as effective with curbing straight pain relief... soon as it wears off the pain feels twice as bad and I have to double up on the Vicoprofen thus eliminating the whole purpose of trying to cut back with the med m.WHY are these miracle drugs SO EXPENSIVE??? Frustrated

Pea | 35-44 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/1/2019
Condition: Chronic Pain

I am so glad I�m not crazy, I�ve been on zohydro for over two years now, with no relief from it whatsoever, I now know why my physician took me off it and upped my Norco !!! Could it be it�s nit effective at all and it is so expensive even with insurance, that�s two years of my life I cannot get back! In pain with false hope that this was supposed to work for chronic pain!! Nope!!!! I have done a 360 since not taking it anymore and upping my Mg on my norco, I have been pain free and have had energy to get stuff done, we should be compensated for the money we threw away! Thousands of dollars wasted and My quality of life was nil�

KevinB | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/2/2019
Condition: Severe Pain

Took hydro but wanted something longer acting as hydro seemed to help but this is worthless. Even on good days it doesn't last half the time prescribed.

Carl | 55-64 | Male | Patient
11/27/2018
Condition: Chronic Pain

Very disappointed.I was prescribed 10mgs 3 times a day. Have not experienced any relief whatsoever.I had to wait 2weeks before medication was finally shipped to my Walgreens pharmacy. The price is outrageous and an unworthy for the purpose it is advertised to serve. Avoid!

tom | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/20/2017
Condition: Chronic Pain

I must say my pain DR started me on 10mg x2 per day after a number of years on 4 hydrocodone 7.5 per day. I think this was too low and so far in a weeks use I have had no relief. I see DR next day and will ask for at least 15mg x 2 and hydrocodone for breakthrough pain. I really wanted to change 100% to zohydro to get away from short acting with acetaminophen. Maybe higher mg will help but at this point not satisfied with 10mg and I read most people use other for breakthrough pain.