Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/2/2016
Condition: Feeling Dizzy Upon Standing from Blood Pressure Drop

I suffer from severe orthostatic hypotension due to concussion trauma. Droxidopa has been a life changer for me. Although I still get dizzy spells within 20 seconds of standing, I do not pass out anymore. I was on Midodrane but it wasn't improving my dizziness and balance. My Dr put me on Droxidopa within a month of its FDA approval. Works great for me, no side effects, and has dramatically improved my quality of life.

Raven88 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/26/2015
Condition: Feeling Dizzy Upon Standing from Blood Pressure Drop

I started taking Droxidopa Oral instead of Midodrine for my severe orthostatic hypotension. As I titrated up my dose by 100 mg weekly, from 100 to 600 mg, it seemed to work as well as Midodrine, but not as well as when I took Midodrine and Adderall together. Droxidopa gives me nasty headaches that are becoming less severe as time goes on, but it also makes me very drowsy. I think I'd like to get my energy back since the Adderall helped so much with my fatigue!