I'm 42 years old and I have had mild skin psoriasis since I was a kid. About 2 years it morphed into PA. I didn't know it was PA until about 2 months ago. I have had lots of pain and swelling in 3 toes, 2 fingers, both wrists, my knee, my sternum, and my shoulders. My doctor tried to put me on Methotrexate and I refused after reading about that poison. After reading about Otezla and it's safet...

I had every symptom. It worsened my PsA horribly. Dr consulted with Otezla and said they have had no incidences like mine. I stayed on this drug for months. Bad decision...

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/16/2019
Condition: Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis

I have psoriasis just on my feet. I have taken Otezla for 21 days now. Lots of side effects- nausea, abdominal pain, diarrhea, headaches, heartburn

pulliaj10 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/19/2019
Condition: Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis

Have been on Ortezla for 2 weeks. Started on the full dose (30 MG) and did not start with a starter kit. Only 1 time have I had a bad headache where it required me to take something. No bowel or gastrointestinal issues either. I have been able to take on an empty stomach as well. It has nearly cleared my scales and red spots on my head. My face has also cleared without the use of my oil application.

terry | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/7/2019
Condition: Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis

Began use about 3mos ago. My psoriasis is actually worse now.I get a bit nauseous,some diahrea and at time,a mild headache. I do take with food. I will have to try something else I guess.

Mohan K Shrestha | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/31/2018
Condition: Psoriasis associated with Arthritis

I am going on six weeks taking the generic Otezla from bonhoa.com. The results are absolutely amazing compared to all of the various topicals and pills I've tried over the years. I've never been talked into a biologic because the side effects looked worse than the disease. I thought the side effects weren't terrible with Otezla, so I gave it a shot. I wasn't given a starter pack at first cause the generic one need to buy 10mg separately, make sure to follow the dosing information. Unlike others, I've experienced absolutely no side effects with almost complete (99%) clear up. Fantastic!!!

Dev Dutt | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/31/2018
Condition: Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis

I had a little bit of an upset stomach once and two nights where I didn't get a full night sleep. I bought the India generic Otezla from bonhoa.com worked within days and I am 99% clear. After 30 years of psoriasis affecting almost every area of my life in some way, I am enjoying such relief.