I have been taking this medication for 2 yrs. My stamina is much better, then its was and the side effects have eased up.

I was diagnosed with PAH about 10 years ago, before starting any medication funded by United Therapeutics I could still keep up with my kids, swim laps in the pool and hold my breath for minutes underwater. I was proving the doctors that their 2-5 year sentence was wrong. I was in outstanding health for a man of my condition. I was optimistic when starting on Tyvaso in 2014 but could not handle t...

sick old lady | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/19/2020
Condition: Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension

After suffering through Tyvaso for 7months I was put on Orenatran. Immediate awful side effects. Loss of appetite lost 16lbs in 3wks, severe back pain, headaches, total loss of energy, nausea. I was weaned off of it and will not go with any other drugs besides silenafil and opsumit. I can handle being tired.

Mary | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/3/2017
Condition: Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension

I've been taking this medicine for one and year and half. I'm so tired of it. It cases ulcer and I thorw up blood more often. My doctor is seeing me how tired I am and he wants me to change it and have a pump instead of it. I hate both of them the medicine and pump but I've never tried the pump before. I'm not sure if I'm gonna do that. But Orenitram it did killd me with its sides effects. I hope they can find us a cure. My pulmonary Hypertension reached 150 and it's not getting down.

Darlok | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/17/2016

Anonymous | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/21/2016
Condition: Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension

I started this medication September 2015, by January I had to quit my job because I couldn't walk to and from my vehicle without being extremely out of breath by late February I couldn't keep down food and couldn't walk the length of my room or get dressed without having to sit down and catch my breath. I was hospitalized March 17, 2016 with heart failure, while in the hospital I was switched to veletri and I'm beginning to get my life back. If you or a loved one is suffering on orenitram I would recommend asking their doctor about veletri because a little over a month ago I felt like I was dying and now I'm living a more normal life, veletri work intravenously so I've had to grow use to carrying a pump around but I would choose a pump any day after going threw the affects of orenitram.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
3/17/2016
Condition: Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension

I only want to say, DO NOT TAKE THIS DRUG. It will kill you. My husband was on it for just about six months. He is now on hospice care.