Painless injections, a few days in compression stockings and my leg looks and feels so much better. Very pleased with results and scheduled to have other leg done.

Jenn14 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/4/2022
Condition: Enlarged Superficial Veins

I developed a DVT in the treated leg within days after procedure. I have no history of blood clots and followed post op directions. Now I’m on a blood thinner for at least 3 months. I do not recommend Varithena.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | Patient
12/22/2021
Condition: Enlarged Superficial Veins

pain.... 5 dvts in leg... horrible swelling... still its been 7 weeks since procedure... im really mad about it... blood thinners...ect... do not use Varithena !!!

M.A. | 65-74 | Female | Patient
6/19/2021

momof2 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/13/2021
Condition: Enlarged Superficial Veins

I was talked into the procedure by the Dr was told that it was highly effective. I had had it done 2 time and NEITHER TIME was effective. It's useless in my opinion.

DRT | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/17/2018

Have Greater Saphenous vein reflux. Had Varithena injection and felt great for 4 days. Followed instructions to the letter. On the 5th day pain in the calf that feels like a wire in my vein trying to come out. Doctor out of town and staff less than helpful. My post-op is not for another 2 weeks.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/12/2017
Condition: Enlarged Superficial Veins

After finding little information about this procedure and only a few reviews, all which were negative, I still went ahead with the procedure. I was told it was very safe with little complications. I now have a DVT in one of my deeper leg veins because the solution seeped out of the greater saphenous vein. Now I will be on blood thinners for months. Stay away!