Julia is awesome!! I have toenail fungus for 18 years. I did every remedy you could think of from pills to lasers nothing worked. With Julia it took me 6 month to get completely healthy nails back in place. It's so nice to see my nails back to normal. Now to get to this result I have been using Julia twice daily morning and before sleep. My personal method of using this drug. I purchased small hi...

I used it on my big toe for a month when I noticed redness on the edge of my big toe. I also noticed an overgrowth of vaginal yeast during the treatment. I wonder if treating toenail fungus would increase the risk of breast cancer.

Rick | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/12/2021
Condition: Fungal Infection of Toenails

Jublia gives the “illusion of working”, but in fact simply improves the appearance of your nail by about 60% and becomes less and less effective over time. After years of using it, I became frustrated and did a bit of research. Instead of paying $75 for a tiny 5ml bottle of Jublia, I started using Vicks Vaporub ($6 for 57 ml jar) and got a superior result to Jublia - about 80% improvement. Other treatments: Lamisil pills are a temporary cure but can do liver damage. Laser therapy doesn’t work. Complete nail removal is too radical which makes it an unreasonable option. Bottom line: if you have nail fungus, you can improve the appearance but you have it for life! Fortunately it’s nothing more than an esthetic inconvenience. Read More Read Less

Otis | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/24/2021
Condition: Fungal Infection of Toenails

I used this every night for 15 months...it did not work. Very expensive and totally ineffective.

Lexi | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/23/2021
Condition: Fungal Infection of Toenails

I am 49. I've had toenail fungus since I was 17!!! Long story short. After about 2 years and a brief interval, I see remarkable results.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/13/2021
Condition: Fungal Infection of Toenails

Best to apply at night, let your toes air dry after a shower before applying the medication, or you can use a hair dryer to dry your toes before applying the medication. Don't wear socks or shoes after applying the medication, wear waterproof sandals as the medication can run down the side of your toes. Takes months for the infected nails to grow out, but you should see improvement month to month.

Cristycan | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/20/2020
Condition: Fungal Infection of Toenails

MY big toenails were both infected for 5 to 10 years! I tried everything without prescription. This works. Use it every single night before bed and after ten months both nails are almost back to normal and healthy. I will keep going another month or two to be totally sure. Ask pharmacist or doctor how to apply properly, around perimeter of nail and under nail as much as possible. I also did surface of nail.

RTampa | 55-64 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
6/1/2020
Condition: Fungal Infection of Toenails

I‘ve had toenail fungus for 30 years. From costly laser treatments to OTC topicals, Iâ??ve had little or no success. Six months ago, I started using Jublia. Along with filing down thicker nails, Jublia is working very well.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/27/2020
Condition: Fungal Infection of Toenails

Used over a years spent more than $1000.00, I saw no improvement. A big waste of money.

Johnathamilton | 55-64 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/29/2020
Condition: Fungal Infection of Toenails

This medication has worked well for me. Prior to using it, I was using a medicated nail lacquer for about 4 years with no positive change. Within 8 months I have witnessed the gradual elimination of the fungus in my two big toe nails.

Roe | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/14/2020

IT worked for me has been less than three months. I take along with Terbafine 250 milligrams. My fingernail thumbs. My both my nails was detached from the skin an d I had no nails you could see my nail bed.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/22/2019
Condition: Fungal Infection of Toenails

I used on drop per toe and two drops on the big toe. This was 12 drops each time and the bottle was gone in less than one week. The price is outrages.

Mangetout | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/16/2019
Condition: Fungal Infection of Toenails

No positive results whatsoever; if anything counterproductive. Have tried oral and countless topical meds for a decade. This may have been the least effective of all.

Mae | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/23/2019

The brush applicator is ridiculous. For however much I get on my nail, that much or more is wasted. It does not flow into the brush and if I squeeze..boom everywhere. It's an extremely tiny bottle for the co$t, so a complete waste of money. I'm going back to my dr to explore alternatives.

jjj473 | 65-74 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/8/2019
Condition: Fungal Infection of Toenails

I used Jublia for 3 years and 8 months.I never missed a day using it. It was all out of my pocket expense. I kept thinking it would work, but it never did. A total waste of a lot of money.

Jenny | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/11/2018
Condition: Fungal Infection of Toenails

I used this religiously for three months. It was fine to use, but on the third month the skin around my treated nails became blistered and swollen. I could not put my feet in shoes for a week due to the pain. I would not recommend this product.

Lawyer | 55-64 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/7/2018
Condition: Fungal Infection of Toenails

My 5 star rating comes with a caveat. I used it for almost 3 50 week cycles. I took a few months off between each one. I had a pretty bad infection. Tried oral meds and other over the counter products over the years. Very poor results. Meds canâ??t kill the fungus on the outside. OTC products arenâ??t strong enough. My nails are perfect today. No sign of discolouration anywhere. But itâ??s difficult to get rid of. So I will fashion some kind of maintenance program. Maybe Application once or twice a week. Also stick with it. Change is gradual. But it worked for me and I had a pretty bad case effecting 8 toes some very bad some not so bad. Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/16/2018
Condition: Fungal Infection of Toenails

Took me over a year to get one big toenail completely clear, but it really, really worked. I was totally obsessive about applying every night. Canadian pharmacy prices made it reasonable, only a fraction of American prices and in a larger size which was more convenient. You will need to get your physician to write script for the size in mL sold in Canada. Also, I kept the nail clipped down really close so the Jubia had a chance to get to the nail bed. Slow, slow, slow but it did really work. Read More Read Less

Delray User | 75 or over | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/10/2018
Condition: Fungal Infection of Toenails

I have been using this medication daily since last September and was told it would take 12-18 months for the nail to grow out and be free of fungus. So far I'm very unimpressed. Sometimes I think I see slight improvement and other times I think the fungus might have spread out a bit. Fortunately my insurance covers it. I certainly hope it doesn't turn out to be a waste of time and money.

Tachi | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/8/2018
Condition: Fungal Infection of Toenails

I've used it for 4 months and so far I am almost down to nothing on my nails, it's been very effective and i am very grateful for it. I will continue it's use for 4 more months.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/24/2018
Condition: Fungal Infection of Toenails

I have been using Jublia sinse 22e january of this year. My most affected toenail is completly pretty. I have 2 others toenails that were less afected and I need to continue to use Jublia for them.

Kim | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/21/2018
Condition: Fungal Infection of Toenails

I have used Jublia for about 9 months now and am seeing huge improvement. I did also to aggressively cut off and sand/file down a few areas of the toenail at various times when I could see or feel an infection starting again. You have to get to the nail bed and really get the nedi ine in there. Knock on wood, about 70% of my new toenail has grown in with no sign of infection. I will continue for the rest of 12 month period. Fyi, I'm pretty sure you can feel when the infection is growing under the nail and if you do, you have to really file that area off and get the medicine to the bed and it cures that part. Keep doing this until it is all gone. I also frequently changed and cleaned socks and took off socks and shoes any chance I could. Also put the medicine on when you know you have a few hours when you don't have to wear socks/shoes to let it absorb into the nail.Read More Read Less