It is GREAT for anxiety! NOTE:I wanted to sing "VOLARE" and had a strong urge to catch gypsies for about a week after taking it for the first time.

Beware the long term usage of this drug.

Patient_Oneil | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/3/2020
Condition: Anxious

I have a panic attack and sometimes convulse before taking an IV drip at the Emergency Room. I am on Anxiety meds but the doctor god bless him gave me one dormicum 7.5mg tablet and gave me about 20 minutes then i was "ready"and the needle and injection was administered and I was just grand and i do agree that this drug belongs in a clinic / hospital and not for home use its quite potent even more so than Xanax and klonopin.

CarouselAmbra | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/1/2019
Condition: Anxiety associated with an Operation

I've had this administered intravenously before both of my major surgeries. The first time, though my mom was with me in the pre-anesthesia area, I was terrified as I'd never received any sort of anesthesia before. It made me giddy, floaty, and very giggly. I remember my mom and I laughing a lot before I was taken into pre-op. She later told me the things I was saying, and we laughed again. For my second surgery, no one's allowed in the pre-anesthesia area for neurosurgery that isn't a surgeon, neurologist, anesthesiologist, nurse anesthestician or anesthestician assistant. I was terrified knowing that my brain was set to be forever altered, and I wasn't crying very long when the nurse aesthetician came to my bed and put a higher dose of Versed than I'd had previously. I remember feeling profoundly calm and relaxed, and nothing else after that. I can't imagine this outside of a hospital setting, nor would I want to. I know it's used in the ER to brings epileptics out of status, and when I've had it for that, it calms me down and stops the seizure immediately. For pre-surgical terror, it's an absolute Godsend.

assistant | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
9/9/2013
Condition: Anxious

Beware the long term usage of this drug.

anders | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/19/2010
Condition: Feeling Restless

my resless legs helps and i can sleep verry good.

johnjohnny | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/24/2009
Condition: Additional Medication for Calming

Well, they make it sound like it's this super powerful drug. That has not been my experience with it. It's very mild and has a slight calming effect at 20MG. I think the IV would be potent but the syrup should be considered for home use for persons with uncontrolled anxiety.