Some diariea

Grace Pambakian | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/8/2021
Condition: idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis

I Diagnosed Jan 2018 by biopsy for IPF. Started on Nintedanib March 2019 twice a day and change to much cheaper India generic one from bonhoapharmacy.com 6 months ago. God bless it works 100% the same as before.I am 69 year old and pretty healthy otherwise. My O2 sats have levelled off at 94, can't hear crackling in my lungs as bad as it was 2 years ago and my Pulmonologist is very pleased with my PFT results this year. I seem to have greatly slowed any worsening of symptoms. The India generic Nintedanib from BonHoa Pharmacy extended life expectancy.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/16/2019
Condition: idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis

Made me sick as a dog, camped in the bathroom all night long.

Jgwilson | 65-74 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient