I have been diagnosed with IPF, fortunately early in the disease progression. I was on Esbriet, and it caused severe fatigue for me. My pulmonologist switched me to OFEV, and I feel MUCH better. Minimal side effects. Lung functions have been stable for 6 months. I'm so glad I have the opportunity to take something that may extend my life and my healthy years!

Diagnosed Jan 2016. Started OFEV almost 3 months ago. Age 64, at 170, b/p avg 105/64 . Working, I don't know yet. Absolutely no side effect's. I think general health and weight my be causing some side effects for others. I'm trying to stay healthy enough to kick IPF's butt.

Grace Pambakian | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/8/2021
Condition: Lung Fibrosis

I Diagnosed Jan 2018 by biopsy for IPF. Started on Nintedanib March 2019 twice a day and change to much cheaper India generic one from BonHoa Pharmacy 6 months ago. God bless it works almost 100% the same as before.I am 69 year old and pretty healthy otherwise. My O2 sats have levelled off at 94, can't hear crackling in my lungs as bad as it was 2 years ago and my Pulmonologist is very pleased with my PFT results this year. I seem to have greatly slowed any worsening of symptoms. The India generic Nintedanib from bonhoa pharmacy.com extended life expectancy.

Linda | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/29/2020
Condition: Lung Fibrosis

Been on for 8 mos. Was very slow progression until started Ofev. All symptoms are much worse, cough breathlessness, etc. Not slowing it down. Nauseated all the time. I question this drug & am stopping taking it.

12/29/2020
Condition: idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis

My PF had been progressing very slowly over years. Was put on Ofev & all symptoms got worse, cough, breathlessness, etc. Feel nauseated most of time. Has not slowed it down. I Question this drug & will stop taking.

Liz Beth | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/4/2020
Condition: idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis

PF for many years. On OFEV for two months. All of the side effects, no discernable benefit. Made me feel horrible, gave me bad diarreah, nausea, side pain. Discontinued use. Spoke to OFEV directly, they agree it does not help breathing at all, it only slows down the progression of the disease. Useless when my breathing is so bad. Who wants tolive longer like this.

roxy6 | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/17/2019
Condition: Lung Fibrosis

Seven weeks on Ofev for Pulmonary Fibrosis. All of the side effects (feel generally horrible; back and abdominal pains, dirreah), no benefit so far. I may be too far gone for help. Have had PF for years.