as a physician with IBS, this is one of the best products i have ever take and i recommend it to all of my patients. as i read some of the negative reviews, i notice that those individuals are not following the directions as they should. also, many of the problems these individuals are having, have nothing to do with the medication. this stuff is great and there is proven data to show for it.

IBgard has a very good promotional add, "but" it does not deliver what it promises. The ad's on tv and the description on the label of the box, sounds like a very promising product, but for a person who has a mild case of IBS, who I would think it should have worked according to it's promise.....it does not "work". I am a very dissatisfied customer for two reasons: I called the company for a refu...

Stella | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/15/2022

This has helped with diarrhea that was happening after I ate . It made me very tired . I am surprised this is not listed as a side effect

Jules | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/15/2022

This works! I’ve had IBS-D for years. I was becoming a recluse, not able to be away from the bathroom. I decided to try this, and started treatment with 3 doses/day- as per instructions for a flare. Within a week, I noticed more regular, normal poops, and it’s been almost a month without diarrhea. Miraculous. You do have to follow the instructions: DRINK A LOT OF WATER WITH IT. That will alleviate heartburn or reflux issues. IT WORKS.

Haley P | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/20/2021

Similar to many of the patients in these reviews, I had a chronic case of IBS-D (urgency and diarrhea) that was accompanied by severe gas and the worse pain I have ever felt in my life in my abdomen. My doctor would put me on rounds of Imodium and hyoscyamine to stop the pain and diarrhea and within a couple days I would be suffering from constipation from the anti-diarrheal medications. And then repeat the whole process for over 2 years. It had gotten so bad that I could barely ever live my house because I was either in too much pain, or needed to stay in a bathroom. A few months ago my grandfather saw a commercial for IBguard and suggested I talk to my doctor about it. She approved for me to try it and so I did. Long story short, IBguard SAVED MY life. I take 2 capsules with a glass of water as soon as I wake up and I have no symptoms the rest of the day. Sometimes I will take it in the evening too if I feel I’m in a stressful situation or eating a lot of trigger foods, both of which typically trigger my IBS flare ups. I am so happy to say that I have been taking IBguard and no other IBS medications for over 3 months now and have had NO MORE IBS SYMPTOMS!! I finally have my life back. I personally have no side effects and highly recommend that you try this if you’re like me and no prescriptions have helped you. Totally worth it!Read More Read Less

Janet | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/4/2021

I have ibsc ans ibguard helps me poop! My stooss are just like they are should be! I don't poop every morning but no more bloating and gas and no need of the many laxatives with syool softners that tear up my stomach and give me diarrhea throughout the day. This stuff is a God send. Just wish it was available through prescription so my insurance would help with the cost. Thank you ibguard!!

finallyrelief | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/6/2020

Taking this with Fiber Choice made all the difference. i tested FC by itself and IBgard by itself and it didn't work. Tested taking both before and after the individual trials and worked great.

Hurt bad | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/14/2020

Actually had the worst diverticulitis flare up of my life after taking these. I have never been in so much pain. Gave me severe constipation also.

IBSrelief | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/26/2020

Helped relieving bloated feeling and also regulated me.

Irene | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/23/2020

Game changer! I am able to travel and do Excercise early in the morning without worries.

MJNew Jersey | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/8/2020

It works within a half hour. Suggestion take it with a whole glass of water and you will not get break thru taste from it. So glad I found this. Thank you!!!!

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/6/2020

Company lies about side-effects. Initially it seems to work, relieving gas and pain much like Gas-X and similar products. I had really horrible diarrhea afterward, but since that's been a regular occurrence in my life, I figured I was having a flare-up. Five days later, I cannot eat, I struggle to swallow, I have heartburn and my throat and tonsils are swollen, I feel nauseous, I can hear the diarrhea move through my body with this gurgling, sloshing feeling. Everything coming out of me is liquid. My GERD symptoms are so much worse than they were before, and my IBS symptoms are also significantly worse. I can't believe this product is available on the market given the outright lies about its lack of side effects (as evidenced by the number of people here claiming to have the same experience as I did).Read More Read Less

ndudek | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/2/2019

suffered from pain bloating and IB-D for about 15 years and spent thanksgiving comfortable, pain free and eating normally! Even did not suffer "travel stomach"!

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/30/2019

I have IBS-D (do not have constipation). I tried Xifaxin antibiotic and peppermint oil capsules without success. I then tried IBGard at the suggestion of a gastroenterologist PA and finally, after struggling with IBS-D for a few years, I am getting relief. Worth a try.

Rick | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/30/2019

Works for me. After years of not pooping without help from laxatives and Miralax, my doctor gave me Ibgard to try. From day one, I started pooping normally. Yeah.

CHARLIE | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/23/2019

DR.GAVE ME SAMPLES FOR MY IBS. WORKS WELL FOR BLOATING, BUT SEEMS TO HAVE SLOWED DOWN MY BOWELS WHICH WAS NOT A REAL PROBLEM. I AM GOING TO TRY SOMETHING TO GET THINGS MORE "REGULAR" BUT THE BLOATING IS GONE WHICH IS GOOD.HAS ANYONE HAD THIS PROBLEM?

Gail | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/8/2019

This was recommended by my gastroenterologist for IBS -D. Amazing results - one tablet at bedtime and one in am. Important to wait at least 30 minutes before eating in the morning. This is a godsend for me. I also have GERD, take Nexium and do not feel it has caused any increase in heartburn if taken as directed.

Jill0786 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/24/2019

This product does work for my IBS but the trade off is the awful heartburn and gas pains in my chest. I’m not sure one is worth the other. I wish I could figure out why this happens. At first I thought it was just some other factor but this is the second time I’ve given it a go and yep...the same pains start up. It’s really scary and uncomfortable. Does anyone else experience this? Any suggestions on how to suppress it?

rex | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/11/2019

I have struggled with IBS symptoms for years, even following a strict low FODMAP diet. Taking two of these every morning has alleviated almost all of my symptoms and on days I forget to take it, I notice a considerable difference. The only downside is sometimes I will burp up mint (could be worse, right?) or feel cold on my throat/esophagus after taking them.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/2/2018

IBgard caused massive migraine headache. The website says to discontinue and contact your doctor if you experience headache. No idea why something for your gut would cause a migraine but it definitely did.

Mr. Gnawing Pain Man | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/25/2018

Took or the first time today at 10am. was fully relieved by 11am!! I deal with the worse gnawing pain every night when I lay down. sometimes don't sleep AT ALL because of it. I plan on taking another before bed tonight. I hope it has the same effects because daddy needs sleep!!!

TRACYDCB | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/8/2018

This stuff works for me. I have tried generic peppermint oil to save money but it doesn't work as well (softgels). I am going back to IB Guard. Maybe because the IB Guard is in time release capsuls?