Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Trintellix oral.

8/19/2019 7:54:15 PM

Reviewer: ShadyB, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Terrible experience for me personally. The side effects from this drug are unbearable. I had violent nausea and vomiting. My depression was made worse, and is the only drug I’ve tried that did actually make me gain weight.

8/6/2019 2:06:50 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    The side effects of this medication suck but eventually subside. The key is your Dr. slowly increasing the dose. I have suffered from major depression for the majority of my adult life. This medicine has been a game changer improving my quality of life tremendously. I have tried a multitude of antidepressants and Trintillex has the been the only one to make a difference.

7/17/2019 9:57:28 PM

Reviewer: El Capitan 77, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    First medication I have taken, has really helped turn things around for me and allow me to function when Iâ??d rather not. When I first started taking it I dealt with some severe and rather extreme anxiety which was not a regular issue for me but with time began to pass and is manageable.

5/31/2019 7:51:57 AM

Reviewer: bedwetternow, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This medicine has made my depression worse, brought out past trauma I have forgotten, and MADE ME PEE THE BED!!!! I pee like twice an hour now!! The only thing is that it hasn’t made me fat yet so I guess it has that going for it

5/21/2019 8:10:25 PM

Reviewer: Trintelex , 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication changed my life of suffering for 7 years of other treatments . Iâ??m not living in my bedroom crying unable to function effectively. This medication changed my life . Even subsided my fibromyalgia symptoms. I ask people to try it if your suffering .

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day