i am a 52 year old Male and had very low testosterone. Blood test showed a level of 50 where normal should be above 750. I tried testosterone shots and they seemed to work but had ups and downs between. New Dr. gave me Novarel and it worked great for a couple years. I am experiencing depression like I did before the treatment so am going back for blood tests. I have a problem with alcohol and...

its not working

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Caregiver
10/2/2017
Condition: Female Problems Causing Trouble in Getting Pregnant

This is not a review

Kristen225 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/5/2009
Condition: An Insufficiency in Ovulation

I do ovulate when I use this medicine. It is very easy to use.

qte80 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/14/2009
Condition: Stimulation of Ovarian Function

I used this medication to help get me pregnant and whereas the medication did what it was meant to do, I also experienced the side effect of abdominal pain/swelling/pressure and shortness of breathe. And even taking a couple drinks of water would make my symptoms that much worse. My fertility doc told me that this may happen but not to go to the ER because they wouldn't know what to do but failed to give me an after hour number to reach him. I ended up just dealing with it for about a week until it went away on it's own.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/11/2009
Condition: Female Problems Causing Trouble in Getting Pregnant

We've been trying to get pregnant for awhile now. Took Bravelle to produce eggs and took Novarel to "trigger" the follicles. Two days after taking it intramuscularly I felt myself finally ovulate. My muscle in my leg was sore for a day after and limped a little. Totally worth it though. We'll find out in two weeks if we're pregnant ... Pray for us!

cici | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver