Adult Acne, age 36. I actually left the house without putting on makeup for the first time in I cant remember. Cleared skin fast, does cause drying and flaking, but you can use a lotion after.

TaraH | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/21/2017
Condition: Acne

I've been using this medication for 6 months now and my acne has improved dramatically. I never get breakouts any more. I use Differin Gel (OTC) at night and this during the day under my makeup. The only "moisturizer" I use is sunscreen that my dermatologist recommended. (Elta MD - Clear) Highly recommend this product!!

Anonymous |
10/31/2016
Condition: Acne

I've been using onexton for about a year and it's been the only thing that I can find that really helps my skin. I just leave it on overnight and by morning I can tell a big difference in my skin. Onexton in combination with drinking a lot of water really helped my complexion.

pgar0026 | 13-18 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/22/2016
Condition: Acne

From 5th grade to my high school years, I had acne. It was all over my forehead, and then began lowering to my cheeks. When i went to my dermatologist she recommended Onexton and some pills. I have been using these for about 1-2 months and have seen incredible results. My skin is the best it has ever been, with very little breakouts and bumps. Although, I did have some scarring, so I used the dermaroller for that. You have to give this product some time though. In the beginning of using this, my skin broke out. But I soon found out that that was only the medication getting rid of all my future breakouts, it's part of the process. Give it time and be patient. Trust me, you will love the results.

Ball Mom | 45-54 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/13/2016
Condition: Acne

I have been using this for between 6 months and 1 year due to hormonal acne. For the first time in my life since my early teenage years, I am completely acne free. I use Onexton in the morning and Tazorac in the evening. I ALWAYS apply my moisturizer before I put on this medication because I was also having a lot of dryness, but not since I started doing that. I use CeraVe PM in the evening and Oil of Olay in the morning. I have noticed it is A LOT easier for me to have my face get sunburned so if I am on vacation at the beach and know I will be in the sun a lot then I typically will skip this medication because I know I will burn even with sunscreen on. If I am not at the beach then normal sunscreen works just fine and I don't burn. This medicine has been a wonderful thing for me and I would recommend it to anyone.

aelaine | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/18/2016
Condition: Acne

I have every kind of acne imaginable. Blackheads, cystic, whiteheads, exczema, acne scars. I found this to only help with cystic acne and whiteheads. It wasn't as magical as people described it really, but it did take away my painful pimples but I have bad blackheads still and bumps. Also it bleaches my towels and is hard to comfortably get a moisturizer over it. I tried going off of it three weeks ago and it was awful my acne got horrible again so im back on it forever I guess. Hate paying $35 when I was told it would be free for 6 refills.