I take six pills twice a day and no food one hour before and after. I am exhausted and have sharp pain on occasion - abdominal and back. My CA125 has dropped significantly in just three months. We are hopeful for a remission. I'm feeling better than I have in two years!

Deidre | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Caregiver
11/14/2021
Condition: Cancer of Ovary in Patient with Germline BRCA Mutation

Put my daughter in remission for a year and a half. Unfortunately she developed AML from it and passed away this month. Pay extreme attention to your blood counts over time. Transfusions being necessary frequently may mean your body can't handle this medication.

Debbie F | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/17/2020
Condition: Cancer of Ovary in Patient with Germline BRCA Mutation

I have been on Lynparza for almost 3 months ,I have had many side effects in the beginning that made me almost give up ,but after a couple weeks I got used to it ,mostly physical exhaustion and depression ..but I am continued to be tumor free after ovarian 3 c ,so I will continue as long as it doesnâ??t prevent all quality of life presently

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/8/2016
Condition: Cancer of Ovary in Patient with Germline BRCA Mutation

low hgb for the first 8 months but not as tired and now hgb is 12.5. Last CA 125 12.2. Just yesterday my dose has been reduced because of muscle and joint pain. These I can live with.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/13/2016
Condition: Cancer of Ovary in Patient with Germline BRCA Mutation

Prescribed Lynparza after my first-line IV/IP chemo failed to achieve remission. After 10 weeks on Lynparza I was in remission and have remained so for 1 year so far. I was originally prescribed 400 mg (8 pills) twice per day. After experiencing some severe anemia, the dose was cut in half...all good since then.

DrEllen | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/21/2016

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/23/2016
Condition: Cancer of Ovary in Patient with Germline BRCA Mutation

Only issue I am having is sun exposure rash on my arms when it gets warm outside.