I take six pills twice a day and no food one hour before and after. I am exhausted and have sharp pain on occasion - abdominal and back. My CA125 has dropped significantly in just three months. We are hopeful for a remission. I'm feeling better than I have in two years!

Debbie F | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/17/2020
Condition: Cancer of Ovary in Patient with Germline BRCA Mutation

I have been on Lynparza for almost 3 months ,I have had many side effects in the beginning that made me almost give up ,but after a couple weeks I got used to it ,mostly physical exhaustion and depression ..but I am continued to be tumor free after ovarian 3 c ,so I will continue as long as it doesnâ??t prevent all quality of life presently

Emma Briggs | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/30/2018
Condition: Cancer of Ovary in Patient with Germline BRCA Mutation

Taking 112 capsules a week is amazing. But it made me feel much better than before. My CA decreased. The only thing is that the price is too much expensive. I have to buy it from India online pharmacy(bonhoa.com) which is cheaper than brand one. Until now 5 months, works very well. Hope I can live to 90 . God bless all of you.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/8/2016
Condition: Cancer of Ovary in Patient with Germline BRCA Mutation

low hgb for the first 8 months but not as tired and now hgb is 12.5. Last CA 125 12.2. Just yesterday my dose has been reduced because of muscle and joint pain. These I can live with.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/13/2016
Condition: Cancer of Ovary in Patient with Germline BRCA Mutation

Prescribed Lynparza after my first-line IV/IP chemo failed to achieve remission. After 10 weeks on Lynparza I was in remission and have remained so for 1 year so far. I was originally prescribed 400 mg (8 pills) twice per day. After experiencing some severe anemia, the dose was cut in half...all good since then.

DrEllen | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient