I am extremely happy with Evekeo. There are no roller coaster ups and downs that I had with Adderall, a much smoother transition. The results/effect seem to last longer without the hyper-focus of Adderall. I was on Adderall and my VA doctor took me off it completely and said I didn't need it. I was getting in trouble at work for lack of attention to detail, forgetting to pay bills, etc. I went to...

Ive been taking ADHD meds since professionally diagnosed in 1996 and have taken Adderall XR, Dexadrine (both Shire and generic), and many different generic Amph Salts including Teva (yuk!) Barr (yuk)...and the most effectve 4 me: Sanzoz/EOS. Ive also tried Corpharma - I use a pretty low dose 10mg 2x's day which really helps me to focus and sit still at work and finish projects. My doctor recentl...

Randopatient | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/25/2018
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

It makes me very irritable, angry, and it makes me sleepy. It does practically nothing for my ADHD symptoms. I’ve even tried taking a 1/2 dose 2x per day.

Kaylawit11 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/23/2018
Condition: Weight Loss Management for an Obese Person

I have lost a total of 40 lbs in 4 months. It isnt a magic pill, it still takes diet and exercise to lose weight but Evekeo suppresses your appetite substantially and gives you energy boosts which make the diet and exercise much easier to achieve. It has worked wonders for me. The only negative is sometimes it can make my heart beat very quickly however my blood pressure still seems to be under control.

Samanatha D | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/4/2018
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

I just cant focus, I am misplacing items and running late for appointments..this is not acceptable as an adult with responsibilities. I used to have ADHD as a child and have found that Evekeo 10mg has helped me now to get through my busy day of work and family life.

Wendy B | 7-12 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
4/20/2018
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

got a free trial from my dr and my son's ADHD symptoms are under control and hes doing well in school again - so happy with flexible dosing and my local pharmacy copay is only $15 a month as I found it through the manufacturers website.

Spark Plug | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/3/2017
Condition: Recurring Sleep Episodes During the Day

Like most this is the third med I have taken for Narcolepsy. The side affects of Adderall and Vyvanse were awful. I have not had any side affects with this. I have been taking it for two months and did not think it was working until I ran out and went without taking it over the weekend. All I could do was sleep. The DR upped by dose to 10mg, which I haven't started yet (waiting on the prior approval from insurance.) I'm hoping that it will work as good or better as the 5 mg did or as well as the Adderall without the side affects. I am hoping my body does not become used to taking the Evekeo because I do not want to have to keep upping the dosage.