QA test May

Anonymous | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/21/2020
Condition: Postcoital Contraception

While easy to use and does what it's intended for. The side effects are painful. The day after taking I would become dizzy every time I stood up and noticed I was starting to bloat. 2 days after taking it I started having abdominal pain off and on until later that night I was hurting so bad I was getting nauseous. Again, the pill is effective but I will stick with Plan B if the situation calls for action again. I have taken Plan B before and did not have side effects.

Learninerrday | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/12/2018
Condition: Postcoital Contraception

I took After about 12 hours after unprotected sex .on the day I was ovulating. I opted for Aftera because Plan B wasnt Available at the cvs I went to. I have taken Plans B, ella and other emergency contraceptives before. All very effective with little to no noticeable side effects. Other then throwing off your periods schedule. With Aftear I didn't have any side affection until about 7 days after I took the pill.  an Extreame  amount of bloating, cramps , extreamly sore breats and a tightening feeling in the stomach . which for me made me feel as if I were pregnant. Being that with both of my preganacy's the tightening of the stomach was my most noticeable change in my body. I wasn't due for my period until 13 days after I had sex, and wasn't initially worried but with all of the side affects and having unprotected sex when ovulating it had me feeling as if I was pregnant. Day 11 arrived and the side effects were soo  strong I couldn't sleep at night and the bloating and cramps were unbreakable at times. I wanted to wait to take a pregnancy test until I actually missed my period. On day 12 started to BLeed and it was consistent with how my period usually starts. All to say aftera works!! Its extremely strong but, needless to say it took my mind and body through the ringer ,but I got my period on time and im NOT pregnant. I don't know that I will use aftera again BC of all of the aide effects. I will stick with Plan B, or Ella

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient