I have been a type 2 diabetic for over 13 years now and my sugar levels were really out of control last year with my A1C level being at 13 and my fasting glucose was 326. I started taking Tujeo with combination of 1000mg of metformin twice daily and my fasting sugar levels dropped within a couple of days. My Dr started me out at 5 units/ day and it was too low of a dose. I'm at 24 and my fasting ...

jgrant67975 | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/27/2020
Condition: Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus

My blood sugars are not responding to this medication... so I thought. I ran out of needles for my solostar so I had to use a syringe. I dialed up 30 units and pushed the plunger. When I was done pushing the insulin i looked at the syringe it only had 10 units in it. I then dialed up another 30 units and pushed it into the syringe I was at 20 units. So I had to dial up a total of 60 units to get my 30 units of insulin. My sugars did great that day. If I could give this 0 stars I would!!

Top | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/16/2019
Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus

I have had type II for over 20 years, and was on Lantus, and doctor change to Toujeo in June of 2019 worked fine for first few months, now I am in 6th month of use, A1C is higher than when I started and having trouble sleeping, gaining weight and has had a lot of problems with teeth, Dentist has stated Toujeo is causing havoc on his teeth. I am going back to the Lantus.

Anonymous | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/10/2018
Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus

Started taking March 2018. Blood sugar over 300, A1C 15. Started with 26 units/day and saw immediate lower sugar levels. Titrated up to 36 units/day to reach goal sugar levels. No side effects at all, other than lower blood sugar. Doing intermittent fasting now and have been able to lower units down to 12 units/day. Have not had to pay for prescription yet with manufacturers discount card. With my insurance it will be $50 when discount runs out, but hopefully I will not need to take it anymore when I get to that point.

SASSAT | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/18/2018
Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus

I started on this drug in December 2016. I take 15 units a night and 1000 mg of Metformin 2 times a day. At first, the effects were fantastic. I went from waking BS at over 300 to below 100 every day. Now, a year later, this medication doesn't work at all. My BS are over 200 and into the 300 every morning. It's like I haven't even taken the injection. I have had no changes in diet or exercise. I am not over weight, never have been. I have gained 10 pounds since I started using this drug and I am bloated all the time. I am going to request a change with my doctor.

ladywolf | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/20/2017
Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus

started 2 weeks ago love it my sugars have been running 569 since starting this my sugars have gone down alot to the 120s i also take metformin n byetta n novalog been havinf problems since my knee surgery 3 years ago one infection after another now that its under control i hope things will change i would tell people about toujeo