I have been using Telmisartan (Micardis) since December 2008. My blood pressure is under control and normal, and I have had no side effects from this drug. Previously I was taking Lisinopril which caused severe coughing spells, which my doctor thought was due to asthma and bronchitis. I switched from Lisinopril to Telmisartan and both the asthma and coughing spells went away.

I have been on this med for 5 weeks along with my other Bd Pr med. and I take my old med in the morning it works, I take the new med at night and it does not keep my Bd Pr down. Also experiencing muscle aches and pain and developed a heel spur. It messes with my mind and causes depression.

Alex | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/6/2021
Condition: High Blood Pressure

GP prescribed this in place of Losartan when that became unavailable. It has kept my bp down but makes me dizzy and tired. I have fallen twice and been unable to get up without help.

Stel | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/2/2021
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I started taking 40mg 1x per day and immediately lowered my BP 6 months ago Dr suggested I take 20 mg and I feel wonderful my BP is that of a teenager again and i my 45 =yo

Anne | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/8/2020
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Just started, but the pills have a sweet taste. I've never tasted a bp pill that taste sweet. Anyone else had this taste with theirs?

Frogz | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
7/18/2019
Condition: High Blood Pressure

My BP was running 160/98 and on 40mg once a day Talmisartan -it is now 120/70. -no side affects and I feel great. I am a 71 year old woman.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | Patient
5/15/2019
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I am tired, short winded, legs, back and stomach pains.