Had it inserted one week ago. I recommend taking max Aleve dosage prior. I only took tylenol (which I think does a poor job). I was incredibly anxious so I held a nurses hand during procedure. Was not comfortable but wasn't the worst I've felt. Measuring the cervix was worse than insertuon for me. Focus on breathing to help your muscles relax.After a minute or two I was able sit up, walk and drive...

I got the Liletta inserted about a month and a half ago. I am seriously considering having it removed. I was on the pill for 2 years and never had a problem except when my provider changed or if I would miss a day. The liletta was the most painful experience I have ever felt physically ( I have lots of piercings and several tattoos) I had always thought I had a high pain tolerance so I went into t...

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/19/2021

This is my second iud insertion. I had my first one for six years, and now I’m on my second one. The doctor visit for my second one was horrible. The removal was easy, but the measurement of my uterus was very painful. That same day I took ibuprofen 800, and a nap with my heating pad. I had bleeding for about three days. Overall I love my iud.

Tonisha | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/9/2021

I had this IUD inserted in January on the third day of my menstrual cycle. I’ve had very light periods that lasted about a little over a week but I only had to wear pantyliners instead of pads due to me period being so light. I’ve also experienced mild cramps, leg cramps and headaches. I’ve also experienced mood swings. These side effects are very mild. I’ve now had the IUD for about 4 months now and I don’t have any complaints. During the insertion process is was a little discomfort but I returned to work after having the IUD placed. I’m really glad that I chose this long term birth control method because I’m not interested in having any children right now. I would definitely suggest this birth control if your looking for something long term but reversible.

Anonymous | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/1/2021

Had this for about a couple weeks already first time using an IUD I’ve always used pills but the insertion was good the after care was good and my periods are very light but I’m starting to feel like my mood swings are changing every second I feel happy one moment and the next I’m mad? No other side affects yet, that’s all I’ve experienced since I’ve had this inserted it’s been great otherwise

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/18/2021

I was on the Liletta for 2 years to help regulate my menstrual, and it was worse before it was inserted. My cramps felt like contractions.My left thigh hurts every time I have my menstrual. The Liletta never slowed down my menstrual at all.Worst decision of my life.I finally have a doctor to perform a Endometrial Ablation onme, only to find out my IUD came out of me.

Sullie06 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/2/2020

I got my IUD placed about a month ago. Insertion was not to bad. A little discomfort and some cramping after. I returned to work after and worked a full day. I had some minor cramping for a few days after. My bleeding has been off and on, I got it placed on the last day of my period and have been spotting off and on all month. My next period is due in a few days. No other side effects, I forget I had it to be honest.