Starting my 5th week on this today. I have lost 10.4 lbs so far. I am very happy with it. It helps reduce my appetite and I get full faster. I have had virtually no side effects either. This has given me hope! Started at 198.6lbs. (and I'm 5'4")

July test Live

SamerK | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/27/2021
Condition: Weight Loss Management for Overweight Person with BMI 27 to 29 and Weight-Related Comorbidity

Struggled with my weight since I was kid. I hit 309 in my early 30s and have worked so hard to bring it down. Basically lost about 20lbs every 5 years or so. Been stuck at 240 for 2 or 3 years. It started creeping up during Covid even though I work out. I was taking contrave and it does help but just got stuck. Started Saxenda and love it. Lost 11lbs in about 3 weeks. Eating way less. I have occasional nausea, constipation and headaches every now and then. But you can't miss use your body for years and then expect a drug to work perfect to fix you. Super happy with it. I do have less energy for sure but that could be the lower calorie intake. Goal is 220. Definitely try it.

M V | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/22/2021
Condition: Weight Loss Management for an Obese Person

Did not loose weight tried for 6 months waste of money even the insurance does not cover.

Dree | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/26/2021
Condition: Weight Loss Management for an Obese Person

I am on this medication for weight loss I have been on it for 5 weeks now. I have lost 10 lbs with increased walking and water intake. I have had multiple symptoms mild mostly nauseous especially in morning after taking it at night. I eat one meal a day as im fasting and when I feel like having two so my blood sugar won't drop I have a spinach probiotic smoothie with protein powder. I am at 3.0 now overall I expected more loss as I was never a big eater or over eater however I maybe eaing too little.I will take this two more months increase more work outs see if I can lose 60 lbs by July.Over all I feel ok little tired but continue to give it ago.I don't have diabetes.

SUNGLOW | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/15/2021

I took Sasenda for almost 6 months and i lost 23 lbs, but then...it stopped working, The appetite came back with a vengence. I never was so hyngry in my life and gained it all back. I am so upset that i t stiopped working,

Markomeek | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/18/2021

Lost 15kg using this drug, but it steadily became more and more ineffective at controlling appetite until it was completely useless and I started gaining the weight back. Ultimately gained back every kilogram, for a $1400 round trip of wasted money and time. And along the way, had a lot of unpleasant symptoms like nausea, headache, feeling sick all over. If semaglutide is anything like this, it will be another waste of money.