I have suffered for 2 weeks with a sudden onset of asthma due to environmental changes. Since I've never had asthma, I was not sure what was happening. My doctor today told me what it was and gave me a RespiClick inhaler with a script for steroids. I didn't notice anything on the first use of the inhaler (2 pouches) right away; however, about 2 hours post, my coughing had been greatly reduced. ...

So for the Respiclick by Proair is seeming to be very ineffective. Very disappointed

Disappointed | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/9/2021
Condition: Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease

This is just awful. Barley comes out. I must ask why anyone thought this powder was a good idea. If I'm taking it because I can't breathe then how am I supposed to pull on it hard enough to make it work. I ask the pham and they said companies are doing this because of the ozone layer. How stupid. It doesn't come out and it doesn't work. Yes I read the stupid instructions.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/9/2020
Condition: Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease

Inhaler is a piece of crap, anyone having a need for an emergency inhaler most likely could not breathe in hard enough to get the medicine out of the inhaler... and the FDA approved this this is putting people in danger.

MamaDinger | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Caregiver
1/17/2020
Condition: Asthma Attack

This inhaler is ABSOLUTE CRAP. My son has moderate, persistent asthma and has since age 3. When he was using his old inhaler, 2 puffs he was good for hours. On this one, he is going through it twice as fast and still not getting relief. He uses my inhaler, he is fine. His inhaler $75.00 co-pay. My inhaler (not covered by insurance) $30.00.

Anonymous | Caregiver
12/31/2019
Condition: Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease

Terrible! Not sure how this type of inhaler is allowed. I care for my elderly mother with dementia. There was no way to know that she was breathing in the medicine. Trying to prevent bronchitis from turning into pneumonia. Dangerous implications if this product not used as directed.

rkelly | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/4/2019
Condition: Asthma Attack

I use Proaire for exercise-induced asthma and for fast-acting problems from allergy induced asthma as well. I have used the standard Proaire inhaler for years and at times, have been given albuterol in its place. I am not a fan at all. After looking over the instructions for how to use the respi-click, I got that part down. While its a little differnt the the non "respi-click," models, it was easy enough to use. My complaint is that it doesnt work for very long. The initial effects take longer to set in and then the effectiveness of the med seems to subside quickly. I will also say that I use Synbacort daily for a long lasting broncodialator. I should not have to use this resp-click proaire as often as I have been these last few weeks from when I have received it. Standard pro-aire inhaler has been effctive, as in 2 puffs prior to exercise (1 full hour of cardio/rowing and weights). And only the occasional puff here and there when my allergies flare up. The Symbacort has not changed, only this proaire inhaler, the respi-click I was given in place of the normal version. Im not a fan....