"I was in a lot of pain in my lower back and shooting pain down my leg for months, and had increasing difficulty in walking and sleeping. I had been forced to use a cane, and a scooter to get around and I could no longer walk any distance. I had to stop physical therapy because the pain was too bad and epidural injections seemed to offer little relief. The MRI indicated that I had tissue from a he...

Caused severe stomach pain and nausea. No relief at all from pain due to arthritis and DDD

woops | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/12/2021
Condition: Pain

Was on this medicine for a week and could absolutely not take the side effects (I'm someone who experiences a lot of unusual side effects so I've come to expect them, but on this it was unbelievably bad). Had diarrhea everyday for a week and couldn't stand it anymore. I did notice most of the sharp pain in my joints had dissipated, but I was left with an ache and stiffness. I found it was a bit hard to swallow as well? it always felt stuck in my throat. overall, I have more relief with 800 mg ibuprofen.

Lynn Backhaus | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/9/2021
Condition: Pain

I havent been able to relieve my back pain with this drug and i wake up at night

Anonymous |
4/18/2021
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

Lullaby | 45-54 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/13/2021
Condition: Rheumatic Disease causing Pain & Stiffness in Backbone

Celebrex gave me joint pain relief that I could not manage on a biologic alone, and it is supposedly safer than Advil. I noticed a lot of dizziness while on it and heart palpitations, which gave me panic attacks. My stools turned a pale color, and I felt sluggish. Weight gain and bloating didnâ??t suit my petite frame, but it was the dizziness and palpitations that made me stop taking it. Nausea accompanied the dizziness. My rheumy wanted me to take an anti-nausea drug and another for vertigo, but they had their side effects. Overall, Celebrex worked for my pain; the many side effects though outweighed the pain relief benefit, so after one year, I stopped taking it. If you donâ??t suffer these side effects, you are fortunate.

rbellie | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/19/2020
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

Have had pain from multiple sports injuries. Currently using it for shoulder pain (tendonitis, muscle tears, tendon tears) and it allows me to play golf and tennis without any issues. IT is a miracle drug for me as I don't react favorably to most anti-inflammatories (stomach pain) but Celebrex give me no side effects.