It has relieved pain and swelling in knees so I can walk without pain. I do use generic and works fine.

i havent took the medication because im afraid

Meesh | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/27/2021
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

I does not work very well in reducing pain. Extra strength Advil 400 mg is much better.

Catrina | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/22/2021
Condition: Acute Pain Following an Operation

I have been the a knee replacement 3 weeks ago, and the hospital put me on this for pain relief and for the first time in 3 years have no pain. Yes I have healing pain but that's different, now I can try and get my life back and exercise the knee again with only slight discomfort

Pt | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/24/2021
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

I used celecoxib reduction of pain inflammation from a back surgery 5 months ago . Helped but at day ten my stomach starting really hurting. I’m sensitive to nsaids but it wasn’t a problem till day 9-10.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/17/2021
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

I have suffered with arthritis for a few years and have been taking Mobic which hasn't done much for me. I finally had to have a partial knee replacement and dr put me on Celebrex. It has been amazing as my hips, other knee, and back no longer hurt all the time. This allows me to get up and move more since I'm not in pain.....just wish this could be used long term.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/29/2020
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

I have so many pills left over! Trying this medication has done nothing for me as much as any of the regular NSAID's have done. The only thing that works for me is Prednisone. I KNOW that this is NOT a long term solution! BUT, how can we replicate the awesomeness and not the bad side effects!

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/17/2020
Condition: Pain

I have severe pain and inflammation from fibromyalgia, DDD and osteoarthritis of the spine. Cannot get the same relief from max dose of over the counter NSAIDS. Just have to take precaution of drinking lots of water and watching blood pressure. Helps me tremendously although not happy about the risks.

Vividew | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/16/2020
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

I had accident on right wrist but no bone fracture. Switched to Celebrex 200 mg from Japorlox 60 mg. I had pain in stomache so I must take it with meal. Specialist reduced the dosage from 200 mg am/pm to be once a day. But I also use heat/cold pack with wrist and tendon physiotherapy and worked well on alter. Finally I used cold pack once waking up and before doing anything. Period of treatment is 5 months.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/29/2019
GirlSwimmer | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/7/2019
Condition: Pain

Water got into my right ear while I was swimming last week. The next morning, I felt unbearable pain in my ear until night time, which cause my sleepless night. The next day after that, I went to an EENT doctor and he gave me this and prescribed me an ear drops. He instructed me to take this Celecoxib only once a day, the ear drops 3x a day, for 8 days then will be followed by my scheduled ear cleaning next week. I drink this at 8pm and the effect of this drug lasts for more than 10-14hrs on me, so it helps me sleep thru the night and wake up feeling a bit good. I can also go on my morning routine as normal. Once its effect subsided, I take another non prescription pain reliever so as to function as normal again. When I started taking this drug, I drink a lot of distilled water, around 3 to 4 liters in 24 hrs, maybe because it makes me more thirsty than usual. Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/28/2019
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

Works well for me as a pain reliever after multiple knee surgeries from being hit by a car.

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/11/2019
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function
Karen Kintz Kania | 55-64 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/29/2018
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

I had been self prescribing my arthritis pain relief by taking 8 tablets of Ibuprofen and 2 tablets of Tylenol Arthritis, daily. My physician warned that it wasn't good for my liver. He told me to discontinue the Ibuprofen and continue with Tylenol Arthritis, along with celecoxib. It did not help. My pain continued to worsen. Sometimes I can't walk at all. Then my health insurance decided to stop covering celecoxib as a generic. I didn't call in a refill. Have been without it for 10 days. Absolutely no difference in my pain level. It's proven itself as a useless drug, in my case.Read More Read Less

Beep | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/7/2018
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

Experiencing nausea and severe heartburn despite using with Pantoprazole. Has had a modest effect on paid though. Except now I have other problems.

dvette | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/22/2018
Condition: Pain

taking 200mg to reduce pain and so far has not worked. taking for pain and swelling in right trap. may have reduced some inflamation.

Weezie1 | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/18/2018
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

I was switched to this drug from Celebrex, and it was awful. I actually didnâ??t realize they switched my me to a generic, because it looked the same, I never checked the label. After 6 weeks of misery, including having to wear a thumb brace, get a knee brace, and could barely walk, X-rays, you name it, I realized the drug change. I had to go through a bit of an ordeal to get my brand name Celebrex again, but as soon as I got back on it, the pain was gone. This is not a suitable substitute for Celebrex. Read More Read Less

jeagardner | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/5/2017

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | Patient
11/23/2017
Condition: Acute Pain Following an Operation

Removed both the pain and the inflammation of tissue that was operated on, making it painfree to walk where as before walking put strain and pressure on the healing inflamed area of upper, front pelvis making the swelling worse. Worked better than the panadol oeteo and endone taken previously

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/12/2017
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

4 months of pain with tennis elbow. Lost 2 inches in length in the arm d/t pain and compensating but physician prescribed the drug and am totally pain free and length returned in arm. Too bad I only have a 14 day supply.

craftyelf | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/18/2017
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

I am dissappointed as I expected more pain relief. Dr put me on 200mg of Celecoxib to ween me off the copious quantities of Panadol and Ibuprofen that were no longer managing the pain from osteoarthritis in hip and knee. It is upsetting my stomach and I'm not getting the pain relief I hoped for.

waterbottle | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/9/2017
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

I've been taking celecoxib for about a month and I don't think it's doing anything.My joints actually feel worse.I guess its time for the next med.