It has relieved pain and swelling in knees so I can walk without pain. I do use generic and works fine.

i havent took the medication because im afraid

Pt | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/24/2021
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

I used celecoxib reduction of pain inflammation from a back surgery 5 months ago . Helped but at day ten my stomach starting really hurting. I’m sensitive to nsaids but it wasn’t a problem till day 9-10.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/17/2021
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

I have suffered with arthritis for a few years and have been taking Mobic which hasn't done much for me. I finally had to have a partial knee replacement and dr put me on Celebrex. It has been amazing as my hips, other knee, and back no longer hurt all the time. This allows me to get up and move more since I'm not in pain.....just wish this could be used long term.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/29/2020
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

I have so many pills left over! Trying this medication has done nothing for me as much as any of the regular NSAID's have done. The only thing that works for me is Prednisone. I KNOW that this is NOT a long term solution! BUT, how can we replicate the awesomeness and not the bad side effects!

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/17/2020
Condition: Pain

I have severe pain and inflammation from fibromyalgia, DDD and osteoarthritis of the spine. Cannot get the same relief from max dose of over the counter NSAIDS. Just have to take precaution of drinking lots of water and watching blood pressure. Helps me tremendously although not happy about the risks.

Vividew | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/16/2020
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

I had accident on right wrist but no bone fracture. Switched to Celebrex 200 mg from Japorlox 60 mg. I had pain in stomache so I must take it with meal. Specialist reduced the dosage from 200 mg am/pm to be once a day. But I also use heat/cold pack with wrist and tendon physiotherapy and worked well on alter. Finally I used cold pack once waking up and before doing anything. Period of treatment is 5 months.