I have been taking 15mg daily for over six months and it has been working great. The only problem is I now have dry mouth and a decrease in taste. Oh well, at least I don't pee on myself anymore.

have been taking this drug for months and wake up wet all night. Have to get up 3 times to urinate. Feel I am wasting my money on this drug.

Julie | 55-64 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient

Condition: A Condition of Bladder Dysfunction from Nerve Disorder
Steph | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/15/2019
Condition: Overactive Bladder

Works very well! One annoying side effect - Dry mouth.

SilverLady | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/3/2018
Condition: Problems with Bladder Control

I use the generic oxybutynin ER and I can now control urination as long as I don't try to hold it too long. I now only need to get up once rather than every 2 hours at night. And I can also empty my bladder completely. However the oxybutynin CL ER originally prescribed made my hair fall out.

Juliej | 35-44 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/17/2016
Condition: Frequent Urination

I take a 5mg tablet any day I don't wanna pee 30 times a day, it brings it down to maybe 7 or 8 times a day which is amazing, side effects I get extremely tired after taking it and need a nap, stomach pain, constipation, I have also wet the bed once so I don't take before bedtime anymore.