I was diagnosed with ADD and severe depression by a psychrist. I have been on many many anti-depressants. The medication that helped me the most was Methylin Oral. I was passed on to many Doctors way too often and began to feel like a guini pig so I stopped believing in mental health drugs all together. Thank you so much for listening, I would like to hear from someone who believes in me. Sinc...

This mediation is an amphetamine basically and it made me feel like I was on 1000 cups of coffee.. I didn't sleep for two days, my heart was pounding, and I felt drugged the entire time. It forces your brain to use up its neurotransmitters and then when you stop you crash. It is so odd that everyone knows that meth amphetamine is bad for you but if your doc writes an Rx for a stimulant drug like t...

daikaiju2 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/27/2013
Condition: Recurring Sleep Episodes During the Day

Works very well on my daytime sleepiness, takes effect in about a half of a hour, no side effects to note.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/4/2012
o7igw5 | 65-74 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
8/19/2011
Condition: Depression
wantstobenormal | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/28/2011
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

Dr. gave me this bc it was cheaper than Adderall XR (which worked like a charm) but this isn't helping at all. In fact it is causing other issues....like I am super ill and snap with little control of myself. It doesn't just limit my talking... I don't want to talk at all.... and I don't want to hear anyone else talk either.... not even on tv. And I am suppose to take it 2 times a day....well the second time I can't even remember if I took it or not. And it doesn't help me focus.... instead I kind of zombie out and don't think at all... I just stare. It makes me ill and paranoid....I miss my adderall

DawnB | 7-12 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/30/2011
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

My son is 10 years old and has been taking Ridalin since he was 6 years old along with 36mg of Concerta in the morning. His origial doseage was 5mg twice a day once at 4PM and again at 7PM however last year I spoke with our family DR and informed him that it seemed as though at times it made it to where he could not go to sleep he would lay there in bed and stare at the ceiling or mess around for 3-4 hours after going to bed so we decided to cut out the 7PM dosage. However, he still has this problemm at times. I have also noticed that there are times that this medicine seems to help and then other times he still bounces off the wall so I have had mixed feelings about it. I am thinking it is time to re-evaluate him and maybe try something differant.