This was what got me through during my first trimester of pregnancy. It helps tremendously with nausea and vomiting. My life saver!!!

The taste of this pill makes me gag... almost wish I could vomit just to get the taste out of my mouth!

Alix | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/11/2021
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

When I was 15 or 16 I woke up throwing up and couldn’t eat or drink anything and the hospital subscribed me this 4mg that dissolve and they working amazing! I still used them every time I was nauseated. They are the best nausea pill ever.

Zia | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/16/2020
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

Miracle drug. Iâ??m prone to food poisoning..whatever that means....but I can suffer from extreme N

Cheesecake63 | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/8/2020
Sarah | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/9/2017
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

Horrific stomach flu put me in urgent care after I severely dehydrated. I was prescribed ondansetron after two bags of fluids, and from that point forward was able to hydrate on my own without vomiting.

ab41961aol.com | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/12/2016
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

Vomiting with ulcerative colitis...this is a miracle drug