Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Daklinza oral.

1-5 of 5
    1/20/2018 10:07:53 AM

Reviewer: Antonella Escudero, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I take the generic Deklenza and Savodi from bonhoa.com together once a day and genotype 3A. I've had a few side effects that's listed but nothing that I can't deal with. The most Bothersome side effects for me is it feels like my insides are slightly burning. Three weeks after taking these medications together my RNA came back less than 15 so I'm completing this course I'm very ... Show Full Comment

5/31/2016 9:50:17 AM

Reviewer: Misscharles, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I take daklinza and solvadi for hep c geno 3. I have not had any side effects to speak of. I have drank plenty of water everyday because dehydration seems to be only problem. I will take last pill in my 12 week regimine today. No virus detected so far. Stay positive!!!

1/3/2016 5:15:22 PM

Reviewer: Georgia, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Anne923-- How are you doing post treatment? BTW to all, I tried posting a review for Sovaldi but couldnt. Don't let those OLD postings scare you!!! I'd like to hear from more genotype 3's post treatment.

12/31/2015 11:16:35 AM

Reviewer: Georgia, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have one week left in a 12 week treatment. My last two labs have detected no viral load and normal liver enzymes. I take Daklinza with Sovaldi. My worst side effect has been stomach upset. The emotional part, I was told by Dr., is due to anxiety and I am taking Valium to help with that. Believing and praying this is my CURE. It took 5 long stressful years of knowing my diagnosis before a treatme ... Show Full Comment

10/25/2015 10:59:52 PM

Reviewer: Anne923, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking daklinza and sovaldi for a little over a month now and so far I feel great! Very occasional nausea, mainly joint pain for me so far. I'm my doctors first patient taking this cocktail of medications and she is extremely excited for me.. Waiting for my first round of bloodwork results to come back.. Just wanted to share my early on feelings on and about this medication.

1-5 of 5

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day