worked with in hours after starting .I use only 1 packet but could use up to three. I am told I can use it every day if I need too.

caused high blood sugar in diabetes /given because I have cirrhosis/severe problems with blood suga........

Crisilton | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/20/2019
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

In hospital after a heart attack. I was given a stent and was feeling much better. Around 48 hours later I had not moved my bowels, was starting to shake, and became cold. My heart rate was ok with modest increase in blood pressure. I became quite anxious. The nurse gave me two tablespoons. Within 5 minutes I stopped shaking and felt so good. She gave me warm blankets and I slept so well!

Patient | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
2/22/2016

Kristalose has changed my life. I have always had chronic constipation and became addicted to laxatives. No more! I've taken this for years w/no problems whatsoever and simply excellent results. I could not recommend it more highly.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/17/2015
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

I have had cronic constipation my whole adult life and have tried everything from inceased fruit and vegetables, senna tea,to enemas to otc products, none of which have given much relief. I had a vagimsl hysterectomy several months ago and found that I had even worse constipation that ever. I have even gone to the ER on occation through the years. I talked to my primary physician and was given a persciption for Kristalose. It has changed my life for the better. True there is some gas about 1 hr. after taking and some bloating during the first week. Now there is no bloating at all and the gas is decreasing. I am on my 3rd month and would love to take it for the rest of my life. It may be effective for long-time suffers such as myself and not so for others, as with most drugs.I cannot praise this "remedy" enough!

[email protected] | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/2/2014
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

My colon is longer than normal which causes severe constipation. This drug works but like the others, the gas and the bloating and distention of my stomach is horrific! Feel like I can't bend over stomach protrudes so bad! Discontinuing use. Was on Amitiza, but made me nauseated so bad I had to discontinue that too.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
9/29/2013

I've used this to soften stools for over 5 years. I've found that it is best for me to use as I go to bed. I will have a ton of gas as I first wake in the morning, pass it all at once, then have no trouble the rest of the day. It has totally regulated my bowels - no more constipation.