After about 2 months of taking this medication I've noticed an increase in my sexual desire, which previously was non existent. I have not suffered any side effects from this medication, only improvement.

Thanks Addyl my wife loves this stuff she asleep 5 to 10 minutes after taking and can blame her lack sexual desire on current drug she taking for it if you are getting twice a month guys leave addyl alone cause my wife well she uses it to sleep.

Queen Z | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/23/2021
Condition: Disorder of Low Sexual Desire in Premenopausal Woman

Had a telephone appointment with a so called doctor who seemed unprofessional. Ap25 to start the pill. The pill made me feel very sick I'm not sure what's even in it. No results at all. Met with my OBGYN woman doctor and explain to her my low sexual desire and she said oh honey no pill will help with that that's all scam! She said "oh hunny no pill can fix that, for most women it's a mental issue, such a stress and exhaustion. I struggle with it as well." She recommended I see a sex therapist instead....as women=our minds are always somewhere else! So frustrating! . Dont waste you're money on this scam!Read More Read Less

kcol99 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/1/2020
Condition: Disorder of Low Sexual Desire in Premenopausal Woman

Such a scam. Only a 'doctor' calling you to push the drugs on you and then leave you 0 contact information. They push you to do 3 months, then require you to redo the process over 3 months and pay again. I have had 0 positive results, only felt worse. They lead you on a merry go round of who to contact. Place the blame on 'your body' or the pharmacy.

Anonymous | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/17/2020
Condition: Disorder of Low Sexual Desire in Premenopausal Woman

I had to stop taking this drug after 6 days because I suffered a lot of side effects. I felt hungover, like my mind was in a fog all day long. I also had memory loss, such as I could not remember taking a shower the night before. I was very irritable and emotional. It even affected my vision, I would see things moving when looking at them, like the threads of the rug or the pattern on a pillow. I thought I was going crazy! I also felt unpleasant tingling in my lips. I stopped taking it on day 6 and everything went back to normal. So sad because I was excited to take this and see if it worked but I could not take it long enough to see any positive results.Read More Read Less

Nk | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/25/2020
Condition: Disorder of Low Sexual Desire in Premenopausal Woman

Wish I read reviews earlier. Terrible customer service. Incompetent “doctors” Medication was prob just a placebo

NicoleK | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/24/2020
Condition: Disorder of Low Sexual Desire in Premenopausal Woman

DO NOT get ripped off by this company! I did a paid telephone consultation with a "doctor" on February 18. They found I was eligible and INSISTED that it will take 8 weeks to get into my system. That I absolutely cannot miss a dose or I will be starting from square 1. No problems because they were offering a free 2 month trial. I spoke to a representative and they said after the 2 months, it would be $25 dollars. Again, no issues. I took it from the date it was sent. Nothing good or bad, but it was only the first month. On 3/17 I received a text from them at 9 am that my new subscription was on its way. By 3/23 I still didn't receive it and nervous because I was already out. I called that day and not only was it NOT sent out, they said that the promotion expired and I would have to charge the $25 right then. That was against what I was promised and in addition I would be starting all over again since they said it would take at least 3-5 business days. I wrote to Sprout Pharma and they responded that everything happened to change THAT EXACT DAY on the 3/17 right after they sent that text (yeah, ok) and that they didn't talk to my insurance and wasn't even sure what my co-pay would be (although day 1 I was told $25 and yesterday I was also told $25). So basically, the company is a huge rip off. Don't bother with them, I wished I read reviews before trying.Read More Read Less

Rae Rae | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/10/2020
Condition: Disorder of Low Sexual Desire in Premenopausal Woman

I would not recommend this medication to anyone!!! It will make you feel like your hungover and have food poisoning at the same time. Do your research and read the reviews. The FDA shouldn't have passed this drug!

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | Patient
3/25/2019
Condition: Disorder of Low Sexual Desire in Premenopausal Woman

I really wanted to give this a great try! After weeks of taking it the only thing that changed was my temper. Small things would set me off into a monster, I hated it my heart hurt but I couldn't control my angry feeling. As it was the only change in my life I immediately quit taking it and life is back to normal.. Only thing this medication did for me was turn me into someone completely different, with still no sexual desire.

UserN | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/19/2018
Condition: Disorder of Low Sexual Desire in Premenopausal Woman

The first week of taking Addyi, I didn't feel anything, including the side effects listed (fainting). Then after two weeks, I suddenly started thinking about wanting to have sex. After years of not only lacking sex drive, but actually being repulsed by the idea of sex, I now actively ask my partner for it and deeply enjoy it. I feel like I'm in my 20s again! This drug works. And the fear-tactic articles you might have read about it making you faint and dangerously lower your blood pressure are untrue (at least for me). You can't drink with this drug, but it's 100% worth the trade off to be interested sexually in my partner again. If low sex drive is causing issues in your relationship, try Addy. The only set back is that it's $99 direct from the manufacturer & insurance doesn't cover it. Read More Read Less

Moresex | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/2/2018
Condition: Disorder of Low Sexual Desire in Premenopausal Woman

I’m finishing my first bottle and I must say I’ve been satisfied. My mind thinks about sex and my hubby and I have been having sex 3-4 times a week. I’m aroused and loving it!!!

Tim | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/17/2018

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/29/2017

L.C.. | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/2/2017
Condition: Disorder of Low Sexual Desire in Premenopausal Woman

Why I stopped taking this medicine: 1) didn't increase my sexual desires/thoughts 2) within 30-45 minutes of taking it, I would feel extremely drousy for the 1-2 weeks, to where I couldn't hardly function. If I was sitting I would fall asleep where I sat. Hubby would wake me up to go to bed and I would feel Out of it like inwas drunk 3) While it acted like a sleeping pill for me shortly after I took it, I would always wake up between 4-5 hours after taking it and be up the rest of then night. This lasted the first 2-3 weeks. 4) the straw that broke the camels back is around week 3-4 I would get so upset/angry over the smallest issues, I felt more like the Hulk more than anything. Read More Read Less