Zyprexa for me was the best medication for stabilizing my moods. It immediately calmed me down, helped me get my anxiety under control, and I finally could sleep for more than four hours. The reason for the high dissatisfaction is first, I was sleepy ALL THE TIME. I went from four hours sleep to 12 or more hours sleep, and even after all that I was still sleepy. I had a long commute to wor...

I can sleep now. How much do you have to take to overdose?

Hopeful | 55-64 | Patient
7/31/2021
Condition: Depression associated with Bipolar Disorder, Adjunct Treatment

Zyprexa is a powerful drug so I only take quarter of 5mg wafer my neg thoughts and anxiety better not ruminating about hateful things that have happened feel brighter more pleasant.obviously if u feel zombies cut the dose down.it has potential to make you hungry but you have to stay away from junk food.Think I will give a go as seroquel was making me angry.Also take 10mg citalopram.good luck to all and stay positive.

Zyprezza | 65-74 | Female | Patient
6/3/2021
Condition: Additional Medications to Treat Depression

This pill did nothing to stop my psychotic thoughts stemming from Ptednisone

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/23/2021
Condition: Depression associated with Bipolar Disorder, Adjunct Treatment

Ive been on and off this medication since I was in my mid twenties. It works to stop the paranoia and psychosis very well but can make you feel very sleepy. Coming off it is a nightmare though. Severe depression and thoughts of suicide so you end up back at square one. Hate to think that I may well need to be on this medication for life to attain any sense of a 'normal' life.

Theresa | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/26/2021
Condition: Additional Medications to Treat Depression

It made me worse all around, lab work with many issues to the extreme weight gain. I would not recommend this for anyone with mental health issues as they will become greater!!!

bbb | 13-18 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/18/2021
Condition: Mental Disorder with Loss of Normal Personality & Reality

I was given this med along with Tenex to help with hallucinations and it made them worse and caused me to black out for days do not take it.