I have been taking this generic form of Celexa for ten years, next month. I was hesitant about getting on any mood med, but it has helped me tremendously. I am here writing this review... that's the point, I'm here. Diagnosed with major depression at 19, I was prescribed this pill by my family physician after several doctors visits relating to depression and its toll on my mind and body. It took m...

I found that my whole life experience worstened and I encountered severe suicidal thoughts. T rying to commet suicide twice! My female partner was a huge cause of going on Citalopram in the first place. I was trying to stabelize my family. It's her way or the highway. Also, I thought it would help me with the mind games she always played! She always has to have her way.

Jess | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/27/2021
Condition: Depression

Since age 16, I have been on/off various antidepressants. Citalopram is my golden ticket and works best at managing my symptoms. The symptoms of depression that I have are; anxiety, trouble sleeping, always tired, lack of emotions such as happiness & empathy, lost of interest in life, feeling angry all the time like having a short fuse, feeling emotionally numb. It's normal for one to cry when sad, however when I'm depressed I don't cry at all. Upon starting the medication, I felt drowsy and actually slept better, so took my dose at night before bedtime. Two weeks into treatment, I noticed my temperament was better and felt less anxious. Five weeks is when I had an "ah ha" moment of realizing that the medication was reallly working! I actually had a normal sleep routine again, no more staying awake for 2 days straight. My energy levels were up, I was eager and capable to conquer the day. I smiled a whole lot more and found pleasure in even the smallest of moments. I began to take better care of myself, had better focus and concentration. I was ME again and boy did it feel amazing to be back! In closing, it takes trial and error to figure out what works best for YOU. What works best for me may not for you, and vice versa. BUT you must be patient and give medication the proper amount of time to fully feel the benefits. Importantly, once you do begin to feel better, do not abruptly stop taking your medication. I've made that mistake in the past and it only put a major dent in my progress. Symptoms immediately came back and had to start all over again. Don't give up, keep your head up, stay strong, and best of luck!!!

Anonymous |
7/25/2021
Condition: Depression

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/26/2021
Condition: Major Depressive Disorder

I have been on a 10mg dose daily for two years. It worked great for a long time until It just stopped working at all. Felt very unmotivated 24/7 and just had no energy and became a very angry person with no normal emotions. Decided to stop taking it but didn't do it the smartest way, now struggling with "withdrawal" symptoms currently and its no fun.

Dee | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/16/2021
Condition: Bipolar Depression

Ive been on 20 mgs daily for 20 years.10 years ago I began feeling fatigued and crying needlessly and having irrational anger outbursts.My Doctor just doubled the dose to 40mgs.Recently I couldn't even work anymore so I INSISTED he take me off it.Im now on Prozac 20mgs daily..and I have my life back in every possible way.Citalopram almost ended my life to be honest.

Anderson | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/18/2021
Condition: Posttraumatic Stress Syndrome

I more than Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, I also have major depression especially around the holidays is when it gets worse. I also have anxiety and trouble falling asleep. I normally take this medication around 10pm every night and it sometimes doesn't kick in when I want it to so I have to take a 10mg melatonin on top of it along with my hydroxezine. It has helped me some but may need a higher dose.