My acne has gotten worse after about 6 months of taking this. I have breakouts all month around my chin.

I used this drug for 3 months. Used it to skip periods by continuously taking the active pills, and this was great. This pill caused me to have an increase in oil all over my skin (hair, face, body) and caused me to have large cystic acne breakouts. Prior to taking this my skin was clear aside from a small pimple once a month. This was the only side effect. I’m in my 30’s and can’t deal with t...

Carly | 13-18 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/14/2021
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

I started blisovi in middle school because of extremely painful and heavy periods that would sometimes last more than 7 days Almost immediately it helped with period and within a year and even now about 2 years later my periods are light, consistent, and relatively painless. It also unexpectedly cleared up any acne I had and to this day I do not struggle with acne it works wonders for that. Side effects: I have not noticed any changes in weight due to it. In the beginning the side effects were extremely rough but after a couple months they go away. The ONLY side affect I experience to this day is nausea. Always eat with your pill and take it around the same time and never miss a any days if you want to avoid nausea/vomiting. Iâ??m not sexually active so I donâ??t know how it works for that. I would definitely recommend this drug and it has worked very well for me for several years

TK | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/20/2020
Condition: Abnormal Bleeding from the Uterus

THEE worst birth control I’ve ever had in my life. I was prescribed this by my OBGYN for 4 months due to the discovery of a small fibroid tumor on my right ovary. Within that 4 months, I’ve gained almost 40 pounds, retained fluid on my legs and had horrible cystic acne. I eventually concluded that the issues were related to the birth control and DEMANDED to be switch to a different brand immediately. If I could have given it a review under 1, I definitely would have. This drug need to be discontinued ASAP.

geminicoven | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/2/2020
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

I've been full of acne ever since I started taking the medication. I used to never get any pimples at all, if this keeps happening after the three months is up I will change the medication.

Starxoxo | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/5/2020
Condition: Disease of Ovaries with Cysts

So I read a lot of the comments and I’m actually really surprised that there was so many negatives. Please let me start by saying everyone’s body is completely different ladies. So I wouldn’t go based off any of the comments. Sometimes u have to try it to see how ur body will react to it. What is good for someone else might not be good for u. As for me this pill cleared up my acne. Periods were 3 days and light. Like any new medication your body has to adjust so u feel the nausea for a little and mood swings. Cramps are not as bad as when I was off the pill. I gave my self a 5 month break from the pill and honestly I can’t handle the pain I feel anymore and have decided to start again. Since it helped me so much.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/23/2019
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

Ladies, this pill has been the biggest most positive life changer I've been so fortunate to have. I've spent many years trying different hormone and non hormone birth control options and had absolutely sworn off any and all hormones since I had tried pretty much everything on the market. Over the last couple of years I've developed extremely painful periods that have kept me from functioning at all. I became open to whatever my ob/gyn wanted to try so we tried blisovi fe four months ago and not only have I been able to bypass my period completely, I have zero side effects :) Nothing at all!! No spotting, weight gain headaches tenderness - nada. I'm so grateful for this you have no idea!!