BVir | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/6/2020

I was prescribed Luxamend to help me heal from disseminated granuloma annulare. The process was long but the skin irritation was diminished by the use of this particular cream. It helped my skin feel soft and refreshed. I want to keep using it for all my skin irritations.

TrayLee | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/4/2019

I had to use luxamend twice in the last year 1st time I burned my face by leaving an ice pack on it a scar half the size of the palm of my hand my dermatologist prescribed it my face healed to perfection can’t even tell the second time I was using a deep fryer and the grease splashed up between my eyes creating a 2nd degree burn the skin came off immediately I started applying it as soon as and the burn never blisters up or really scared over I just burned it on dec. 24 it is Jan 4 and all I’m waiting on is for the color to return and based on the previous results from the medicine I will have my color back in a week. I seriously thought I would be permanently scared my dermatologist told me there was a chance it may not return to my original color or their may be scarring but my 1st burn is perfect I’m anticipating nothing less than perfect for the new one.Read More Read Less

Satisfiedcustomer | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/4/2018

I suffer from the skin condition Hiranditis Supperativa and Luxamend has been amazing with healing individual lesions which typically stay open for weeks. In addition I recently had incision dehiscence in 2 places after a breast reduction. Both areas had to be sewn up, and stitches taken out 2 weeks later. The wounds did not close app the way with the stitches, so I have been using luxamend religiously. In less than 2 weeks, both areas are completely closed now! Just wish the NDC had been renewed so my insurnace would cover it... At least the mfg has a coupon. Read More Read Less

stockgirl4 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/4/2017

I got this cream for 2nd degree burns, but I got a rash. At first I thought it was due to mixing it with other topicals as instructed, but now it's the only typical and I still got a rash. I stopped using it and the rash is going away.

nk | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/17/2017

i was given this cream.as i had v bad sun burn and than it formed bleedinv wpund on my face and hands.in cinhunction with topical steriods and luxamed i recovered in a week

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/6/2017
Luvinmyboo | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/20/2017

I was involved in a motorcycle accident and had some pretty deep wounds. This cream is a little pricey so make sure you print out a discount card.I debated on if I should spend the money. But I bit the bullet and went for it. Wow am I amazed. I have only been using the cream for one week and I can't believe how much my wounds have healed. If you are like me and hesitant to spend the money, go for it. You won't regret it.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/19/2017

I had incisions due to melanoma and had trouble with the creams for wound care. I tried 4 different types of creams and a prescription cream, all of wish I was allergic to and seemed to make my wounds worse. The dr prescribed Luxamend cream and it was amazing....No burning and quick healing of the wound.

camicali | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/14/2017

I looked at the ingredients and there is nothing in it that I am allergice, yet it caused a rash not on the stitches where I was putting it. It caused a rash blistery rash where the tape was. Very odd. I have never been allergic to surgical tape either. The only thing new is the luxamend so it had to be the luxamend. I have switched to aquaphor as per my doctor.

JennieC | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/7/2016

I used the medication for a cut on my face. It healed VERY quickly.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/22/2016

My skin cancer is on my lower forehead. Use of Luxamend with a bandaid that did not fully surround the wound caused my eyes to swell. The fumes from the Luxamend caused a burning sensation in my eyes. I would recommend that anyone using Luxamend fully cover the area to avoid fumes. Also, you must wash your hands very carefully to insure that no Luxamend remains; otherwise, close contact with your eyes could cause swelling and watering in your eyes from the fumes.

Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | Patient
10/1/2016

Improvement in closure od wound area in 2 days

Sandy | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/29/2016

I was given this prescription for after facial shingles scarring. Whatever ingredient it has, within two hours, my pulse rate soared. I had to stop this medication