This is a miracle drug. It has completely cleared up my Psoriasis. It has no side effects whatsoever. It baffles the mind why anyone would want to take those other Psoriasis medications that suppress the immune system.

Suma | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/19/2019
Condition: Plaque Psoriasis

Iâ??m so Thankful for my doctor to prescribed this miracle cream. My Psoriasis is clearing up. I feel so normal and confident. Finally I can wear swimsuit. Thankyou

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/17/2019
Condition: Plaque Psoriasis

Makes my hair extremely greasy. After several washes, the product is still sticking to my hair! Not too sure if I will keep using.

Robert S | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/14/2018

Dan | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/7/2018
Condition: Plaque Psoriasis

I’ve been on this a little more then four months now and I would say I’m 95% clear. Amazing

FieldScopeInt | 25-34 | Female | Caregiver
7/19/2018
Condition: Plaque Psoriasis

Hi to all of Endstilar user for Plaque Psoriasis on behalf of Field Scope International. For the purpose of market research we are looking for the people who are using this medication and would like to share their experience in web-assisted telephone interview. Please use the given link in order to register for our panel: https://projects.fieldscopeint.com/plaque-psoriasis/ As a sign of our appreciation we are offering an incentive of 50 pounds. Thank you in advance for your input.