I wanted to write a review on this after I had finished 3 packs and so I could maybe help someone. And I am glad to say I am very satisfied. Vienva was not my first birth control. I first started on Syeda and that was the worst experience of my life. I didn't even get through 2 weeks and it ended up destroying all my relationships. I stopped taking birth control completely after that and then trie...

My insurance company switched me from Orsythia to Vienva without notifying me, so I took it for the first week thinking they had the same ingredients. Within the first week my boobs shrank, I was nauseous all the time, I was eating like crazy, and I got cystic acne all over my face (again). Orsythia has been the only bc in 6 years that has worked for me since I went from LoEstrin(discontinued). I ...

BROSS | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/5/2021

I have only been taking this birth control for about 2 weeks and I have been nauseous and having headaches the entire time. Do not recommend.

Maya | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/21/2021
Condition: Abnormal Bleeding from the Uterus

I was on 2 different birth control pills before this one. My first pill completely skipped my period for 2 months. Before birth control I was having my period every 2 and half weeks. I have been on this pill for 2 years and it has regulated my periods for the most part. It has helped my acne overall. I do recommend this pill especially if you have anemia!

BUNNYWARRIOR | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/14/2021

I love my vienva. It made me lose weight, made my periods more mild. Taking Vienva didnt change anything for me at all!

Yasmin_77 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/30/2021

Horrible headaches and nausea. I feel terrible and exhausted. I haven't taken birth control in years and I never get headaches, but I've started taking Vienva and I feel horrible. Bloated and my breasts are tender, but nothing is worse than this ongoing headache I've had. Worst part is I just started this medication and I'm reading that side effects last at least 2-3 months?! A nightmare!!

Smoooo | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/8/2021

This is the first birth control I’ve been prescribed and I love it! I was nervous of the side effects and these reviews scared me as well, but it’s one of the best decisions I’ve made. I haven’t had any side effects and it’s prevented pregnancy. Obviously everybody’s body is different, but I love it!