When I started birth control, many of my friends insisted that I would get terrible terrible side effects. After over a year and a half on Tri-Lo-Marzia I have yet to notice any negative effects. Being my primary form of birth control, I have never missed a pill by more than a couple of hours and have so far never had any scares or problems. I would recommend this pill.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/29/2019

Oof, boy. I didnt start by having terrible side effects but i'm 4 months in and I want out. Night sweats that leave me waking up drenched 2 hours into sleeping, muscle spasms, my acne has gotten worse, and my periods are still relatively irregular. But i'm not pregnant so that is a good thing i guess...i got it for free at my local clinic, so i guess i got slightly more than I paid for.

Anonymous |
2/20/2019
Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/23/2018

I have been on Tri-Sprintec and then a couple of generic brands of Tri-Sprintec, including Tri-Lo-Marzia. I get negative comments all the time from women when they learn that I am on the pill, and have heard people talk about crazy side effects when on the pill. However, through the 4 years of being on the pill, I have yet to experience negative or crazy side effects.

LR | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient