I was on Humira before taking Xeljanz and still had daily pain, tremors, and was constantly battling sinus and respiratoryissues. I have been on Xeljanz for over a year and have had no tremoring, fewer infections which were less severe than with previous meds, and my pain is almost non existant. This med has changed my life for the better!

I’d rather take methyltrexate. They have less commercials during food network star. One star.

Liddicoat | 45-54 | Female | Patient
12/28/2020
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

I’ve been on generic Tofacitinib now for almost four months now. My doctor recommended an India Online Pharmacy named BonHoa Pharmacy(You can search on Google) to me because I have no insurance. I was diagnosed with UC about 3 years ago and I’ve been in an almost constant flare since then with no medication or steroids able to keep it in check. After 3 weeks on Tofacinix (Tofacitinib) 11mg I genuinely feel like a new person, my symptoms are almost entirely gone, and my energy levels improved substantially. I hadn’t been able to exercise outside without fear of being ‘caught’ for years and that has all totally changed now. I’ve been on 11mg twice a day and I’m about to drop that down to 5mg twice a day. God bless all of you.

FoodNetworkStarFan69 | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
7/30/2018

XeljanzIsTerrible | 3-6 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Caregiver
7/30/2018

Too many commercials during food network star. One star.

Vitor Santos | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/3/2018
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

Along with starting the generic XELJANZ XR from bonhoa.com and I've changed my entire diet. Taking on this fight to put myself in remission so that I don't have to live my life with needles, infusions, severe pain, I wanted to find my own path to remove the inflammation, joint pain out of my body. Today has been three successful weeks of living on a plant based diet I've discovered ((it's what we put in our bodies)) that's got us so sick. You must change your diet today. This medication is working! after trying infusions, injections, 7 different pills a day and I still couldn't move, enough of that! This is the best I've ever felt In four years. This medication and diet have changed my life.

GrannyK | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient