Orth-Cyclen & it's generic brand, used as birth control, is wonderful! I have been on it for several months now. I have no negative side effects. It's very effective on preventing pregnancy! In my family we are all extremely fertile women, and my fiance and I started having unprotected sex a couple months ago, and I haven't had any issues with this birth control. It's also lightened my periods (wh...

aint take iit

Hannah | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/26/2021

This gave me severe depression.

Survivor14 | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/7/2018

I would say this is by far the worst birth control after taking this medication for only two weeks I suffered a massive stroke. I have no genetic predisposition for blood clots nor bleeding according to the extensive blood Iâ??ve had done. THis medication completely changed my life and for for the better I can no longer move my left arm, I have limited mobility in my leg and now suffer from seizures. I have contacted to manaufactured for compensation and help paying my medical bills and they could care less no lawyer is willing to help either apparently many women have to go through what I went in order for anything to be done. Please be careful and if possible donâ??t take this medication. I wouldnâ??t like for anyone to have to go through what I went.

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/10/2017

omg i love this birth control so much. ive been on it for almost a year now and it's amazing. no pragnancys. the first few months i was always nauseous around 5 AM but that went away and I havent had that happen since. I had horrible acne before and after about 3 months of being on this all my acne is gone. Its very effective if taken properly. My boyfriend cums in me almost every day and Ive never had even a pregnancy scare. I do take it at exactly the same time every day so i'm sure that makes it more effective than if you take it wrong.

hh | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/10/2016
Benefit for u | 13-18 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/4/2016
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

I started this medication 2 years ago due to very heavy bleeding during my cycle. I have some breast tenderness, weight gain, and breast growth. It's also good at preventing pregnancy too. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has tried other birth control and has had bad side effects.