Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho-Cyclen 28 oral.

1/7/2018 10:58:32 PM

Reviewer: Survivor14, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I would say this is by far the worst birth control after taking this medication for only two weeks I suffered a massive stroke. I have no genetic predisposition for blood clots nor bleeding according to the extensive blood Iâ??ve had done. THis medication completely changed my life and for for the better I can no longer move my left arm, I have limited mobility in my leg and now suffer from s ... Show Full Comment

4/10/2017 12:00:11 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    omg i love this birth control so much. ive been on it for almost a year now and it's amazing. no pragnancys. the first few months i was always nauseous around 5 AM but that went away and I havent had that happen since. I had horrible acne before and after about 3 months of being on this all my acne is gone. Its very effective if taken properly. My boyfriend cums in me almost every day and Ive ... Show Full Comment

10/10/2016 2:04:16 PM

Reviewer: hh, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

6/18/2016 11:52:27 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Took my body a few months to get adjusted to the medication. But since then I have had no negative side effects! No weight gain, my cramps are gone, my periods are light and short, and my skin has gotten clearer. And I haven't gotten pregnant!

2/23/2016 6:21:21 PM

Reviewer: carissa456, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am 19, and taking the generic Mononessa.No weight gain for me, MAYBE a pound, if that. I am now dieting and is not preventing me from losing weight. I do get some random breakouts, I would say acne is about the same as before. Haven't gotten pregnant either, so that's a good sign :)

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day