I have been on Tri-Levlen/Trivora/Triphasil using all different generics off and on with no changes notices between them for about 4.5 years now. It has been great for me. It has taken away PMS cramps, reduced PMS bloating, possible reduced acne, and not let me get pregnant for the past 4 years as I have been sexually active throughout these past 4 years. I do use extra contraception when takin...

SlyFox | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/22/2016

I never had a single side effect from this and was on it for more than 10 years. After that 10 year period, I ended up with horrible cold sores all over the outside of my lips that would only go away if I went off the b/c, but would come right back if I took it again.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
4/19/2010
Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
11/30/2009
kynia27 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
10/11/2009

i was on tri-levlen for 6 years and i got pregnant with my son on it and itwas because the whole pack was the sugar pill instead of just a week of the sugar pill.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
8/26/2009
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

This oral contraceptive did not give me headaches and helped to relieve my heavy bleeding and PMS symptoms