I've been taking this BCP for 9 months and went from 113 lbs to 128 lbs...and am still gaining! My appetite is horrific. I just called my dr to schedule an appointment for an IUD.

this is the worst birth control.. i bleed for 25 days out of one month! even after going to the er they said nothing!!! that was one month ago .. now i am on day 12 of bleeding! please do no take this!!! all u do is bleed on it and terrible cramps and the drs seem to not do anything! i have a appt in 4 days to be taken off of it!+

airea | 19-24 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/11/2017

I grew lot's of dark hair on my lower back and around my nipples!!!

vjw | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Caregiver
8/1/2013

It caused abnormal cells to grow on the outside of my daughter's uterus and she was bleeding for three out of four weeks but not ovulating. This means the blood she was losing was because of the abnormal cells the drug caused to grow - not her period.

sassy | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
8/21/2012
Condition: Endometriosis

very affective ,easy to take

CaliGirlinFL | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/1/2012

I have had no problems at all.

Adele | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/2/2011
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

I went from having an 8 day period to a 2.5 day period which was its greatest advantage. Sadly it also gave me increased feelings of anxiety and helplessness and I was having aggressive mood swings as well as tears over nothing. Good for the body, VERYbad for the mind. I don't think I've ever felt this anxious. Being on this doesn't make me feel 'right'.