LOVE this BC. I have suffered severe acne my whole life. I've even taken accutane twice and the only thing that has ever cleared my face up is Zovia! I have VERY light periods, my migraines have all but disappeared and I even lost the weight I gained while taking Depo-Provera! Wonder drug!!!

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/28/2013

After reading other reviews I had oppisite effects it seems. I switched to Zovia from Yasmin and was on it for 6 months. I have had the worst acne of my life with it, random spotting during the month, and my period would start stop then restart during the off week.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/9/2011

I was prescribed this bc while breast feeding, it not only affected my my milk supply by drastically decreasing it. I also suffered migraines and metallic taste in my mouth after taking it first couple of doses.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/26/2010

I have had almost no side effects from Zovia. It helped clear up my acne. It also made my periods very regular and made them lighter and with no discomfort. It's clearly worked because I'm not pregnant. My only complaint is that antibiotics cause spotting when on this drug, and reduce it's effectiveness so I don't use them.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/10/2008

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/22/2007

I took Zovia for about 6 months after my pharmacy stopped carrying ortho tricyclen. It was effective, because I didn't get pregnant. But I didn't like it because it made my period much more intense, including all symptoms of pms. It made me nautious every time I began a new cycle. I experienced extra weight gain while I was on this medication.