I use to have my period for daaaaays, even weeks. After 5 STRAIGHT WEEKS of my period I FINALLY went on birth control. I've been on it for almost 4 years and it still works amazing.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/15/2010
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/19/2008
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

I have been on this pill for 2 years with great success. The only side effect i experienced was headaches. It has been especially helpful in controlling mood swings. I am about to begin taking the generic version and i hope i will have the same success.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient