Richard Covenant | Male | Patient
5/28/2020
Condition: Loss of Appetite with HIV

I was cured of HIV with the use of natural herbs. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8 months ago, i suffered from HIV for 5years but with the help of Doctor OKITI medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunt from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly introduce her to DR OKITI and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 11 persons to DR OKITI and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs, injections, surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact DR OKITI now, he is a herbal doctor, i assure you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. DR OKITI has herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetes, asthma, hepatitis, HBP, STD, cancer etc. Contact @drokiti7 now via Email @[email protected]/Whatsapp:+2347050670365

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | Patient
11/14/2018
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting caused by Cancer Drugs

I'm the first to review Syndros and that's probably because if it's so expensive. I am lucky my ins paid for it 100% but they were billed $5000 for a 90 day supply. Overall it works well for me. I have cancer and I take it for chemo induced nausea. It works on nausea as well as pain. The only side effects I've had so far is dry mouth and feeling a bit dizzy but nothing extreme.