I’ve been experimenting with couple of weight loss treatments which include intermittent fasting and enrolling in a gym but everything has been frustrating. Finally decided to talk to my doctor for some medical intervention. He suggested using Lomaira for a couple of weeks and told me to come back to check for any progress. The results were simply amazing. I lost 6 pounds on the first month which ...

Anonymous | Female | Patient
12/4/2020
Condition: Weight Loss Management for an Obese Person

Very satisfied with the results. I’ve lost 6 pounds in the first five weeks alone. All this progress without a serious exercise or diet program. Didn’t experience any side effects too. Best decision in terms of taking my body back and starting my journey to a healthier lifestyle.

Cierra Veum | Male | Patient
11/28/2020
Condition: Weight Loss Management for an Obese Person

Coupled with exercise and a reduced-calorie diet, this medicine really works! I’m able to work slowly but surely towards my weight goal!

Andrea | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/16/2020
Condition: Weight Loss Management for an Obese Person

Finally made the decision to take the healthy route and lose those extra pounds. Decided to try Lomaira after a friend recommended this but she also suggested that I should talk with my doctor first. He checked for any possible complications and was given the go signal. I’ve been taking Lomaira for more than a month now and has not experienced any side effects. I’ve lost a couple of pounds since and very satisfied with the results.

JSmith | Male | Patient
11/8/2020
Condition: Weight Loss Management for an Obese Person

I’ve been taking Lomaira regularly, of course, as per doctor orders for more than 2 months now and I’ve managed to lose 7 pounds. I heard some people have lost more in a shorter period of time but it doesn’t really work the same way for everybody. Watched out for any complications during my first week; constipation, high BP and sleeping difficulty but glad I didn’t observe any. Planning to take the medication until I get close to my ideal weight. Finally found something that can get me there.

Anonymous | Female | Patient
10/27/2020
Condition: Weight Loss Management for an Obese Person

Talked to my doctor about an effective weight management program for me. Told him that I was struggling with my weight and tried numerous diet programs with no success. He told me about Lomaira and checked me for any possible complications. He then cleared me and I was good to go. I have been taking Lomaira for more than 2 months now and the results are amazing. I’ve lost 7 pounds and I couldn’t be more satisfied with the results. Highly recommended!